Reviews for Can't fight this feeling
Natalie668 chapter 3 . 1/22
Wow, I love this, its so sad that Mark died :( he was one of my favourite characters :'(
Natalie668 chapter 2 . 1/22
Aww poor Jackson, I think you are both hitting their characters very well :)
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 1/22
I can't believe I've missed this story for so long! Where have I been! lol
I hope you decide to update this story in the near future :-)
lachicarebelde22 chapter 75 . 10/12/2014
Addy and holt eeewww Hope he leaves dont like him Hope u write more
GoodafternoonSir chapter 75 . 8/22/2014
Heyooooo. What's up!? Very good chapter, mate!
I couldn't help but wonder if there's gonna be a new chapter anytime soon? :)
Love your fics by the way!
bettybox chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
damn
snuggy29 chapter 75 . 5/12/2014
Wow what a surprise you are back. Im so happy that you didnt loose all of your data. So happy that you are writhing again. ThT was a crazy scence with mama Avery losing it and Jackson as a kid wasnt loved by his mother but now she is hear for him that family has issue's. Cant wIte for the next update

As always thank you and please keep writing.

Ps
It seems strange reading this chapter again since I read passed it but its nice to have you back. Did you update LJ too?
Sir Jason Gray chapter 70 . 5/11/2014
Ok, I thought this chapter was way better than the last two or three. You gave the characters (besides Lewis and Tyler) some depth. April becoming selfish because of her post parting depression, and Alex's mood shifts (from angry to caring to depressed to needy), they were perfect. Will April pull an Izzy and just walk out of Alex's life? Does Lewis even realize that Alex is latching onto him out of need, because everything in his life is crashing down?

Just when I thought you were offering another sub-par chapter, you created something brilliant. Thanks. Keep the story going.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 69 . 5/11/2014
Highlight of this chapter: Catherine Avery arrives and gives Lewis the business with a slap in the face.

Low point: Everything else, especially the other scenes with Lewis. If he's so tortured and alone and melancholy, why doesn't he kill himself? Jackson is going to need super amounts of medical treatment after what he's endured (drugs, near death, and a car accident), and while I'm just THRILLED to ear that Alex/Kepner and Eli/ Sasha scenes may happen in the future, I'm seriously waiting for Jackson to wake up.

Basically, I'm saying this: It's great if you post every week, and your story has an incredible premise, which is how Jackson and Mark's relationship impacts everyone else. But if you're writing a chapter of 3000 or more words, I'm thinking there should be some major advances in the plot. I still think this is a great story.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 67 . 5/11/2014
at least there wasn't sex with Lewis in this chapter. The hospital may not have an STD outbreak after all. All the other elements were there though.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 66 . 5/11/2014
I think it's treat that Addison hates Lewis, but it was kind of mean to have Eli encourage Lewis, just to have Tyler shut him down. He deserved the latter for sure.

Ok, so as of this chapter, I feel like 1) Everyone in that hospital needs to get tested for EVERY disease under the sun, herpes and mononucleosis included, because there's too much unprotected sexual contact and kissing going on; 2) Where is the plot? Character development? Depth? Yes, the characters were three dimensional at some point with their own issues, but at this point, nobody is doing anything (Maybe that's how the show is now. I don't know because I stopped watching it after the plane crash didn't kill Arizona but it killed Mark and Lexie). It's getting redundant: In every chapter there's a yelling scene, a crying scene, an emotional revelation and crying scene, and a steamy hot sex scene.

Sorry to be harsh, but...yeah, I hope Jackson wakes up soon.
Guest chapter 74 . 4/23/2014
New chapter?
snuggy29 chapter 74 . 3/29/2014
Yes yes yes off to the surgery its been like 9 months got into an accident lol . Hopefully the next chapter is the surgery . My fingers are crossed.
Oran chapter 73 . 3/29/2014
Please update ive been waiting fo s
snuggy29 chapter 73 . 2/9/2014
OMG love the ending I hope with my fingers crossed that Lewis takes Tyler back at least Tyler came to his senses about the love he has for Lewis. Mama Avery is a hot dam mess at least Somebody finaly put her in her place (go tyler) . Eli is amazing I hope he gets to be with Sasha he should be happy to he is a good guy and a good friend for Lewis. Hopefuly him and Mark can be friends again to. O and Holt seeing Jackson creepy I thought Lewis was having a breakdown but man he is going to need a friend to. Sigh they all need eachother hopefully they get that sooner rather than later. But please I just cant read no more Addison and Holt sex scenes. Gross lol ;-) but maybe he will leave and go live in LA with her? Hmm just saying oh crap or maybe she might stay to be with fingers crossed (no way) Mark just might have a melt down. I hope he knows that Jackson loves him and not to listen to mama Avery

Thanks for update Hopefully the next one will be the surgery Hint hint ... no presure :-)