Reviews for The Alpha's Pack
AlsoRecliningHorizontally chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Pure awesomeness :D Cool storyline, really great writing and lots of fun to read. I loved it :)

- Rikke
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
good job :)
DarkGreenForest4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
AWSOME!
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was awesome! You positively nailed Stiles in this. I was going to go though and pull out some of my favorite lines but there were just too many - most of them coming from Stiles. Just loved the character interplay and how Derek said Stiles was an unofficial pack member and offered to bite Stiles there at the end. I love the Derek and stiles interaction on the show and I really like how you continued that here.

I just recently discovered Teen Wolf and was taken enough with it to watch Season 1 and Season 2 in a couple of weeks. There are definitely numerous FF story ideas that arise from that show.

Cheers and thanks for the story!
iris chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
LOL loved this!
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I liked that story. It was really good.
daydream53 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I like it
Clementine chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved this! I would love to read more Teen Wolf spanking fics, and I can't find ANY. It would be great to read a Derek spanks Stiles fic. Hint. Hint. ;)
lune chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was such a nice fic. I love it. I hope you'll write more. I love the show and I totally see Derek as a spanker! :p
debbie111908 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
loved it and i like how derek spanked scott funny and also shows that he is not always abusive and its like he is taking what he said to scott when he first got changed they were brothers now but he is kind of is dad now after he bit him again ALPHA DADDY lol write more to this story i can tell it would be a good one.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww, I haven't even seen the show before but I love Stiles already. I liked that at the end, Derek seemed genuinely concerned about both Scott and Stiles. Really well written.
nerdlover chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Love it, cause I love Stiles! Great writing and great ending ;D
Ihni chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aw, and his dad must be so proud that he made the curfew.
dreamer2322 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
love this story :)
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
cute story..poor stiles..but he did it cuz he was a great friend eh! n scott geez stubborn as hell eh! ...glad derek helped heal scott n get him to finally see reason..