Reviews for Voice it
Emirri chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I have one word for you: nosebleed. That is all ;-)
Demetrius chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I LoVE iT! Nuff said
lil joker 1989 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
wow things got really interesting ] this was great }
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I think that Itachi is to good for Sasuke. Don't know why but Sssuke is pissing me off in this! Itachi should just have left him..
Sasuke's Shadow chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Naruto x Sasuke x Itachi
nice trio
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Well... the second chapter seemed a lot more like rape than sex. The whole time I was trying to figure out if this was the first time Itachi and Sasuke had had sex, and if Sasuke actually had feelings for Itachi, and if Sasuke wanted it or not - in other words, it seemed like rape, pure and simply, but I was trying to justify it somehow. The third chapter was good - the third chapter was very good. If it had just been the third chapter, without the first chapter or the second chapter, I would've been like "Oh, Sasuke and Itachi were in a relationship and Itachi likes S&M, but Sasuke wants a third and brought in Naruto." But instead you had that whole rape-seeming chapter and it just made the whole thing really confusing / Awesome grammar, though - The grammar/spelling/usage in this was really good -
Xianthra17 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
*hardly breathing and somewhat dazed*

I was supposed to be going home.. But before I had the chance to do so, I decided to read this while I waited for my ride.. Oh my, after reading I needed to go back into the mall for the wifi..

This was amazing! A new word must be created to explain how hot this was.. Oh my goodness.. Itachi damn you! Sasuke, you lucky man! Naruto.. I so envy you!

Can I be an anime character too and join?!

Meti.. Simply divine!

*jumps around like crazy*

.. Okay, the bus left without me.. XD gtg now..
barbieater chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
daaamn that was hot *_*
valre chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
*swoon* I always suspected Itachi could knock me out, but I could die happy after reading Voice It.
XxBunniLuvXx chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I actually liked this chapter. It was amusing. Good job! _
loverofakatsuki chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Once again its steamy and sexy XD

Glad that Itachi came to his senses and dragged Naruto into it muahahaha, makes more fun for all three of them ;p

NICE!
Izalind chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Wow. Just... Wow.
Zianess chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
O.O that was super sexy
duhorcommonsense chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
that was hot. update! can you do one where itachi has a wet dream then wakes up and sees the cause of it and...
Dana-Eliza chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Wow... That was amazing. I mean the threesome was of course very hot and the shower and tying up, yes! But I also liked how you wrote from Itachi's POV. It gave it real feelings, making it not just a mindless fuck(which you never do, but I felt the need to say it) I'm not really sure how to explain it, but I think I liked all the emotions more. Sasuke's mischievousness and Itachi's jealousy and love. And then from both Naruto and Itachi acceptance, because they love Sasuke too much to give up on it all. I don't know, I just really loved it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »