Reviews for Happiness is at the Bottom of an Endless Bottle
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Good intil the ending.I wish it had a different ending.
kristen5286 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow. What a great story. So emotional and painful to read. I love Haymitch and thus broke my heart for him . you wrote it beautifully
MuhKuh chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Quite nice.
Bellanator116 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
:'(
FireworkRR75 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Whoa that was just whoa.
CloveLudwig99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
AMAZING!
Thundarrgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awesome...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww I feel bad for Haymitch even if what he did was totally wrong. He can't even claim the baby as rightfully his :(
BleedingOnMyTypewriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is bloody brilliant.
Lorelei Leigh chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Okay, seeing as that's the third or fourth time I've read your story, I guess I should leave you a review. You write, hands down, the most realistic, and in-character Katniss/Haymitch I have read. You have a real way with words, something that seems to be a rarity, at least on this site. Some very minor grammar/conventions issues, but nothing distracting. The biggest problem? you haven't written more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I seriously think I'm going to cry now. That was one of the saddest Hayniss parings i have ever read.
); ); ); It was really great though.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ouch. My heart hurts.
haymitchsfangirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
i never post reviews but now i will... for the very first time... because this fic is so beautiful, heartbreaking, bittersweet... that i just cant resist!

i cried when i was reading it at night and im not far from crying now, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
it's really well written, quite fascinating to read, because this pairing is just so wrong and so right at the same time... anyway, the end of the story literally broke my heart, but thank you for that, it was exactly what I needed (in my own twisted way)...you should definitely write another Hayniss fanfic! :)
still burning bridges chapter 1 . 7/16/2012