Reviews for Catch My Breath
Northern Light1000 chapter 9 . 4/8
Cute! :)
bakergirl24 chapter 5 . 4/2
Damn poor Edward. I feel bad for him. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 4 . 4/2
At least Charlie didn't try to shoot him. That man needs to pack a duffel bag so he can change before he leaves work. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 4/2
Damn someone needs to give Bella some lines. She is a suck ass liar and caves under pressure. Which makes her very funny by the way. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 2 . 4/2
Wow, I feel really bad for Edward. Not only is he embarrassed by Bella he now gets busted by Chief Swan. I am assuming the Chief is her daddy. Oh yeah, and he carries a gun. Holy Shit. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 12 . 3/20
Cute story :)
iambeagle chapter 12 . 3/17
thank you so much for writing this story! enjoyed it. :)
iambeagle chapter 11 . 3/17
cutest parents ever, cutest family ever. goddddd
iambeagle chapter 10 . 3/17
awww a baby girl!
iambeagle chapter 9 . 3/17
duh she will marry him, omg like he even had to askkkkk :33
iambeagle chapter 8 . 3/17
I'd go vote for this story on TLS, but you know... that was 2 years ago. glad dinner went well, other than his mom's unnecessary comment. and they loooOooooove each other. :)
iambeagle chapter 7 . 3/17
they're moving fast, but that's not necessarily bad. sometimes that's how it works for people. hopefully dinner goes well!
iambeagle chapter 6 . 3/17
yay for going out to dinner! cuties cuties cuties.
iambeagle chapter 5 . 3/17
no, of course it's not all she wants from you, Edward. you silly, silly boy.
iambeagle chapter 4 . 3/17
laughing that Charlie wasn't wearing his uniform but WAS wearing his holster. sneaky dad. glad the convo went okay... and that E is still alive. :)
1,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »