Reviews for Catch My Breath
cullensrule chapter 12 . 5/20
It is great to see how it all began.
cullensrule chapter 11 . 5/20
Thank you for this fun and great story. I enjoyed these two. Bella with her quirks and Edward thinking she was just right. I enjoyed this so much.
cullensrule chapter 4 . 5/19
I think that was a blessing from Charlie.
cullensrule chapter 2 . 5/19
This just gets better and better.
Rebadams7 chapter 12 . 3/13
What a breezy. Charming. More than meets the eye story
Bravo
R
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 12 . 1/13
I liked the glimpse into Charlie and Renee. She was still flighty. But there was actually a reason for it.

Especially nearly dying giving birth and subsequently not being able to have more kids helped explain her actions as well.

It was nice seeing their first time from both of their perspectives. Although that made it sadder for Edward to go from being so happy here and knowing how sad Bellas freak out made him after the fact.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 11 . 1/13
Two little mini Bellas for Edward to love. I wish I knew Ellie's full name though.

Nice to see them have their HEA.

Love that Alice had to eat crow and decide that the polyester uniform is actually sexy. I'm sure Jasper is very happy about that.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 10 . 1/13
Welcome to the world baby Scout!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 9 . 1/13
A baby announcement and a ring all in one day. They are definitely on the fast track.

Edward initial proposal wasn't all that. But hopefully it wouldn't have been that way had Bella not caught him off guard. The time out do over was perfect though.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 8 . 1/13
Well Esme sure made that awkward. Loved Bellas snark about Edward requesting her specific age on the dating application. Even if Bella was mortified after she said it.

They've said their "I Love You's" they are kind of adorable. Hobbit feet and all.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 7 . 1/13
Good grief i nearly choked reading about Edward and his hobbit feet.

I'm glad they are doing good, even if they are moving super fast.

*****
*****
Things you find out about someone once you become intimate can either be funny or glass-shatterers.

For example, Edward always ran into the door jamb first thing in the mornings because he refused to completely open his eyes when he woke up. That shit was funny to see.

Glass-shattering truth-Edward had hobbit feet. They were hairy and wide.

I figured it was just the one bad thing he'd lucked out on. The man was hot. He had an amazing body, he had the hair and smile, and he had a very nice cock.

So to balance him out, God gave him nasty-looking feet.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 6 . 1/13
Aww, that was sweet. The awkward conversation took a nice turn. Two and a half and three and a half aren't bad numbers either.

I'm glad Bella was finally able to appreciate the uniform even if it is polyester.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 5 . 1/13
Well, that certainly wasn't the welcome Edward was expecting.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 4 . 1/13
That kinda hurt my heart. Hearing Edward saw that Bella is embarrassed of him and pities him.. poor guy.

On one hand it's kind of nice to see an Edward thats a real guy and not so cocky and full of himself. Its odd seeing Bella and Alice think of him as so old embarrassing when usually they are drooling over the older guy. 8 years isn't that much of an age difference when you're an adult.

Poor Edward showing up in polyester. On the flip side though.. the uniform is usually hot. Even if the fabric itself isn't.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 3 . 1/13
Poor Edward. Bella made that way more awkward than it had to be.
1,716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »