Reviews for Not So Bad After All
siriusblackrose chapter 1 . 7/13
I will never get why the Ministry would pass Marriage Laws. I know they're crazy at the ministry but forcing strangers to marry each other?! that's a whole new level of crazy!
though at least it will be fun with fred
Jone chapter 14 . 7/3
Hi I liked the wedding so far it was so good I enjoyed it so thanks
Jone chapter 8 . 7/3
Hi I am reading this so fast that I love well of course I do well thank you for writing this a lot
Your friend
Jone chapter 7 . 7/3
Hi I liked this chapter
Jone chapter 5 . 7/3
Hi really like it a lot so thanks for writing it
Bye
Jone chapter 2 . 7/3
Hi I like it a lot so thanks I only just started yesterday so I like it also far.
Jone chapter 1 . 7/3
Hi I loved it by the way and I can't wait until the next one ok bye thanks for writing this a lot so thanks hope you like mu review bye
Chameleonxx chapter 17 . 5/9
That was AMAZINGGG
Pussycat Pippin chapter 1 . 3/25
So this is Kingsley doing? I mean the marriage law not Ron bing himself calling Ferd a git Which of course causes Fred what to prank him. (although I think that Fred would want to prank Ron regardless) Well I know that Genny and Harry are happy you did not have to put it down for me to know tha. Am so happy that George got Anglinla. Seeming how this is Fred and Hermione story I hope that it does not take Hermione to long to release that she'll be happy with Fred not Ron. And as for Ron because I know he is upset that Hermione was not with him as he was hoping ither to be Ihope that he lurn that it is Parvati Patil. I do so hope the they both release this befoe they (Ron and Hermione) get jealous or in Ron case more jealous.
Broken Souls will never heal chapter 13 . 2/23
Snorts like Hermione...
Alex Westerlund chapter 16 . 2/5
That was still great!
Alex Westerlund chapter 17 . 2/5
I loved it please please make more!
Oh my GOD asgjhesdjjkjkdayoknbcw
elizabeth.barnes.3511 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
I did notice more scent and sound; however, you could include the textures of skin, clothing, lips, etc.
twlightbella chapter 14 . 11/10/2014