Reviews for Armed & Dangerous
andrea-kenz chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
awesome story!
Love it. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL STORY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, YOU HAVE ME HOOKED!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Great ending, loved the story! Can't wait for the next one!

Cal
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Great job with this one also can't wait for the next sequel! Hope it is on it's way! CALLEIGH16
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Nice conclusion to this very good and entertains story. I look forward to your next installment. I am sure it will be as good aas this one was. Thanks
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
loved it but now i really want to know what will happen
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
VERY SAD, AND HORATIO MISSING AS WELL, I HOPE ALL WILL BE OK IN THE END, I AM REALLY HOOKED ON YOUR STORY.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
WALTER IS GOING TO BE IN DEEP YOU KNOW WHAT FOR A LONG TIME. I REALLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER,
SevMione DuCaine chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Love it, plz continue. :)
LA Calleigh chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Poor Calleigh having to go through all that alone. Glad Frank and Nat are there...and so glad they are a couple. They are so perfect for each other!

Cal
HEHC4evr chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
That entire chapter was so sad. It was engaging in that I did not want to stop reading. You portrayed the emotions of everyone with such feeling that I felt the same as Calleigh. I look forward to more as soon as you can.
larnie chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
omg i cannot wait for the next installment, That was burning hot that chapter. Very well
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
Another great chapter. Since this is my second review I am certainly hooked to this story now. It just makes me sad that the stuff in this story wasn't written in another one of your amazing stories I am reading now. It's okay though, hopefully you'll see to it in the future. (wink, wink). Keep up the amazing double duty.
Coonkisser19 chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
Loved it...i laughed so hard that the end
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »