Reviews for I Promised to Take Care of You and to Protect You
Lisa chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I know it's been a while since you started this piece, but this seems like the beginning of a really good story! Any chance of it continuing?
KatieThomas'95 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I love the way this is written, can't believe you didn't keep going with it! :'(
AgentRez chapter 3 . 5/20/2013

Is there any chance you will continue this? I just started reading 24 fanfiction again after a dream made me want to write one for the first time in 3 years. I love this fic and really want to see what happens when Jack visits.
Jaudreylover24 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Another good chapter. Can't wait for more!
crazy424 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Good story, i like it a lot:)
SparklingEnchantress chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Dun dun dun! oh my goodness I am so anxious for the next chapter. This is so interesting and has me hanging on the edge of my seat, so props to you! Keep up the great work(:
Jaudreylover24 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jaudreylover24 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
That flashback was sweet. You capture Audrey perfectly. Please continue!
Jaudreylover24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Good start! Can't wait to read the next chapter! I liked this part:

""Sir, if you'll allow me to say this... I realize that this is a delicate matter, however at this point I feel it is necessary to ask if you are allowing obstinacy to cloud your judgement and prevent you from making the best decision for your daughter."

This would no doubt end terribly. Dr Kepper had just crossed a line which even I, as my father's daughter would rarely have dared cross"

It's always good when people write Jack and Audrey stories. There are not nearly enough,
Delia chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wonderful story!
Rainybamboo chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
JA story! Wow. Enjoy reading it!
SparklingEnchantress chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really enjoyed this take on Jack/Audrey, I'm very interested to see where you take this story! Great start, and I look forward to reading more soon(:
FranzF chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very interesting point of view Please continue soon