Reviews for Days of Lead
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow! I did a double take when I saw this in my inbox!

Welcome back!

I really enjoyed this fresh take. I hope this signals your return to writing fanfic.

Thank you!
alisa231 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really nice character study of Bella that fits so seamlessly with the original novels. Hope to see more from you soon. Thanks for writing.
RubysQuill chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved it. The tension ran through the whole thing, keeping me on edge the entire time I read it. Thank you for writing and sharing.

miaokuancha chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was really powerful and beautiful.
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Reminds me of the good old days when I first started reading Twilight fanfiction-the slightly altered circumstances, the insightful writing that I guiltily thought might be better than the original...
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ruby! Do you know how loud I squee'd when I opened my inbox and saw this? It was a perfectly annoying Alice impersonation, let me tell you! You've been away far too long when it comes to fic writing. This was so amazing- you haven't lost your touch at all. I was sucked in from the start. I hope you get the urge to write some more. This really made my day!
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loved it. Glad to see something from you again. I like this version betterthan the original, like the things you insinuate as much as the things you actually say. Cheers, Anya.
bemily chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It is great to read something from you again! I loved the way things stayed the same without Edward in the picture. Jasper and the dog was great. Lovely story all around.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2