Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Yakarin chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
I guess it's very late to ask but... do you still think you might continue this story? I was REALLY enjoying it :P
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Okay, cruel you: what's the matter? I mean, where are the rest of the chapters? Last time I checked it had 5 chapters... and now it still has only 5... So... I want to read more. YOU, CRUEL, WRITTER!

xD
lavenderboy1 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Nice... you did a very good job. : )
WeBe chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
You do plan on continuing this, right? It's a great story, detailed and intriguing.
Lycorix chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Pleeeaaaasssseeee update soon. Great story. Can't wait for more...
T0theM00N chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
GAAAAH!
...
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
wintersmith chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Still have no idea where this is going but it's an interesting ride!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Increasingly tense and nail-biting. I'm usually not a fan of frequent POV shifts, but here it just flows so well, like switching cameras on a TV show, that I hardly notice it.

But what did Brody find? WTF is up with Rush? AARGH, I NEED MORE!
robby1925 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I'm really intrigued by this story. Your doing a great job of capturing the feel of the show and it's characters. I really look forward to reading more.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
idk why I haven't been reading this but that little snippet on your LJ lead me to actually readying this.

If it turns Young/Rush can you warn me ahead of time.
Destiny001 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Ahhh! You can't left it here! I hope to know soon how this will go on.

Really like this story. I'm glad you made this update. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Oooh, this is so tense! Are they going to hail the ship? Please say you'll update soon, I can't wait!
Aneeta Potter chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
This is really good. Please write more. I especially like the parts with Doctor Rush.
T0theM00N chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
"Give the man a hard fact and he'd attempt to bludgeon you into submission with it"
Made me snort-laugh. Also, the ships at the end are very interesting, can't wait to read more!
T0theM00N chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You gave me the image of Colonel Young with boobs-do you know what you have done to my retinas? Other than that, it was really amazing though :)