Reviews for Counterbalance
Over9000 chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Hey! Great fic. Pretty awesome AU.

I like the character development for Naoto. I can really tell her struggle after the Broken storyline. The consequences of her actions really bit her back.

I also like how you characterize Kanji as trying his best to be Naoto's support but constantly having his resolve waver a lot of times in the story.

*SPOILERS*
I keep wondering if what would have happened if Yukiko did not saw Naoto and Souji getting captured. It might probably increase the stakes and tension of the story. But it might also increase the number of chapters in the story. Well, I just think this part is a little bit too convenient.

And also I was wondering if Naoto will every read those letter and why she didn't read it in the first place.
*END OF SPOILERS*

But overall it a great story with good character development. It has a good mix of mystery, action, drama and romance. For the readers, highly advised to read Broken first.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Five people.
Thedarknesswithin96 chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
This was an awesome read.
Ulcaasi chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Warm fuzzy fluffy and yeah Ma knows. They just know. Its creepy. And cool. -shudders-
Ulcaasi chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
So I went from sad to confused to hurt to positively grinning.
Ulcaasi chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Okay now I feel like crying. *sigh* Do excuse me while I go to this corner and totally not bawl my eyes out etc.
Ulcaasi chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
O_O
Ulcaasi chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I realise I am easily confused cause I've only ever watched the anime for this, never actually played the game and stuff. /
Ulcaasi chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Ho man. This story keeps messing around with my head _
Ulcaasi chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
GUH. TENSION. SO MUCH OF IT. MY HEADS SQUEEZING IN ON ME. Good job with that.
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I realise a lot of the time I'm rather speechless after reading this. It's mostly cause I really have nothing to say besides what I say every other review. S'good fic. Loving it. Yeah.
Ulcaasi chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
You're killing me. Really. This's good stuff... I'm drowning in pure awesome.
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I really like this AU. Especially with how believable the bulk of it is. And then there's the whole flow. And the few heart wrenching moments amongst all that tearing angst and tension etc.
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Very interesting read. Loved the alternate take through both of these.
Smallbell chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
That was wonderful, sweet. Great... I couldn't pull myself away from my computer. You are one of the best writers I've read. I love it! Great job!