Reviews for Suffused Feelings
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/15
hehehehe I love Yorurichi!
mmmhmmm that was nice! And Bya totally confessed that he'd been wanting Renji to take him again! Now they can be even more open with each other about what they want in bed, and omg maybe they can get some more of that drug and both of them take a little and spend all night fucking each other...sorry, my mind kinda took off there *giggles*

btw I LOVE the fact that they took turns; I'm a Libra, so I'm very fair-minded, and I absolutely love when a pairing takes turns on dominance! Thank you for not just keeping Bya seme!

Loved this story, very few mistakes, and if you ever wanna write more, I'll read the crap out of it!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/15
lmao! Yorurichi is so naughty!

Mmmm I know I said this before, but you write marvelous lemons! And they sounded 99 kinds of sinfully sexy! Aww, Byakuya has a romantic side! Loved this chap!

LOL! 'but you buy clothes for Rukia all the time!' 'Don't worry about that' 'I will worry about it!' I literally laughed until I cried!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/15
*applauds your lemon-writing skills* Wonderful, as always ;)

Aww, I knew that was what he wanted to say, and what he whispered to Renji. *giggles* Just hearing it made Renji lose control!
Awwww! They're in love! *big sparkly romance-eyes*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/15
Damn, Byakuya. Just damn. Yes, the whole tied-up-and-blindfolded thing is great fun, but you're supposed to gain consent for it first! Now you just made Renji feel used! Considering you did all that without consent, what you just did to Renji was a close fucking step to rape!
I think I know what you wanna tell him, and you SO just went about it the wrong way!

LOL! Yororichi 'I read the occasional yaoi' omg I giggled like a fool!

You write some seriously hot lemony scenes ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/15
Oh, shit! Talk about some crossed wires! Bya is starting to feel it, but emotional dumbass that he is, he doesn't realize he's falling for his lieutenant!
And Renji certainly just thinks it's still completely one-sided and he's leaving!
Say something, Byakuya! You're the only one that can fix this!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/15
Hot lemony glory! Nice job on that!
Hmm, yes it's painful to have sex with someone you love when they don't feel the same, but doesn't Bya sound all possessive *smirks*
Renji might be happy now, but it's going to destroy him if they continue to do this with Bya still acting the way he does!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/15
Dude, Kira is the shit! How many people are actually willing to stand up to Byakuya? Kira is impressing me, telling Byakuya what's up and basically telling him that he's a jerk for hanging round Renji.

Oohhh, Bya kissed him! Interesting! omg He thought Renji was sick!
It was so sweet, the way Renji grabbed his sleeve, and Bya actually stayed!

Sure sounds like he's jealous of Kira...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/14
First off, hot lemon ;)
I think Kira did Renji a favor by letting him fantasize about his captain, even encouraging it with his (awesome) dirty talk. I know it's not the same, but I still see it as more of a gift and mutual pleasure than anything else.
Yeah RenBya or ByaRen is my fave, but this first chap was pretty damn good.
Animelover6000 chapter 8 . 1/27
Lol amazing.
Katie chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I love how you have Yoruichi for a bit of humor, for some reason her poking fun at byakuya is just perfect! :)
Criztalinz chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I love Renji and ByaRen is my OTP but more than that I have to say that I really like your Kira.. so many other fics made him into such a weakling emotionally and even physically.. I mean, he's a fukutaichou for God's sake AND he was the one been keeping the 3rd division in line after Gin.. So I'm sure he is actually pretty strong too despite his soft-spoken attitude.

cellaria chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
i wish it were a bit longer but i loved it! sweet with substance but still hot. seriously that last chapter was so good! a very needy & adorably naughty little bya being flustered & embarrassed enough to cry while giving it up to renji & talking dirty is probably the hottest thing i can think of lol you should just keep adding/writing more chapters/fics like this! ;D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Lol Yoruichi, lol
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Awwwww so cute! Lol, they all know. . .
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Oh god, the whole story was just so good! And I especially liked the last chapter :D This is definetly going to my favorite-list.