Reviews for Lovesick
Yuuna chapter 9 . 7/9
When's the next 1 coming out?
I've been dying to read it!
Plz update soon!
Yuuna chapter 5 . 7/8
LOL, wonder what Ragamuffin looked like.
Keep going the story's getting interesting. You've put great detail into this but there were a few grammar mistakes. Overall great story, hope you find this review helpful!
m chapter 1 . 7/1
i look nother an another time for this fanfics and never read yours, i feel so bad for this but dont worry now im here XD
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
this is such a good story! please continue it, if you can that is no rush or anything. but i gotta know what is wrong with ragamuffin!
sunshineg9 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Uh oh. Je is so totally screwed.
Gotta love guilt trips.
Panakeia chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Holy gosh an update! This chapter was juicy, Ragamuffin's confesion that things weren't actually well was wonderful. I don't think it's the withc's fault; she wouldn't have tourn Raggy a doll in the first place if she could send a spell to kill him from starvation instead.
Anyway, don't push yourself too much with the update. No one has made writting fanfiction a way of living, and we have a real life to deal with.
tearthgrrl chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Damn! How does this not have more reviews?! It's incredible. Description's as humorous yet emotional as always, and everybody's very in-character. I didn't know what to expect from Taxidermy after Ragamuffin bit Lenore, but I'm glad you wrote it the way you did. Everything seems perfectly suspenseful.

And now this...boy, now I can't wait to see what happens after THIS. You're doing incredible. Eagerly awaiting more!
sunshineg9 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Holy shit
I totally was right about what was going to happen in that chapter.
Oh my goodness! I love this! Hope you update soon.
Panakeia chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Oooh, they are going to catch Raggy. I loved the bookcase incident, this is totally the way of Lenore for getting in trouble.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Cant wait to see what happens next
great job by the way :D
Allanna Morgan chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
No, fuck with Ragamuffin already discovered
Isis Lied chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Yay! An update :3 Loved this chapter, as usual :P I literally have stitches at Taxidermy pretending to be Ragamuffin's father. Funny thing is, I can kind of see it (I mean minus the taxidermied deer head) since they both wear suits and care about Lenore. Ooh, things are getting interesting. I like fat and skinny cop; I hope Raggy doesn't lose his temper and makes a meal out of them. Although, I assume that sketch was of Ragamuffin... either way, I'm excited to see where this goes! Oh, and I love how one cop was like 'lol, that's his girlfriend.' Priceless!
Anyway, looking forward to more, as usual. Take your time and (attempt) to have fun at school!
-Isis
donovan chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
love it. whens the next part coming out?
Allanna Morgan chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Ahh Ragamuffin I love you and love Ice cream. For more Ragamuffin
Panakeia chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
This chapter wasn't as short as you announced it would be. I loved the scene change you did with the police men while Ragamuffin was eating ice cream. Maybe they can come to an agreement with the vapire as long as he kills other supernatural pest.