Reviews for Like a Hurricane
Raich2272 chapter 13 . 6/23
Still here.
Miss you.
bsofthewest chapter 13 . 4/22
My sweet Raiderl, you know I love you, more than chocolate or popcorn, but I must address a serious problem...this pic needs to be resolved! I really thought it had been finished a year of so, but I guess I'm wrong. Perhaps you are no longer interested in our waterlogged lovers, but I am still passionate about them and read and re-read your pics to keep myself delighted. So, find your muse, grab her by her important parts and write a boffo ending...but make it long and juicy, that's important! I know they won't die, I just need more drama and more heat and perhaps some more intense conversation between these goddesses.
Much Love from, TheBS
izobelle chapter 13 . 4/8
another story. incomplete but wonderful. hope one day you come back to this as well
eelojnil chapter 13 . 3/19
Oh my gosh...you have captured the intensity, raw emotions, gravity in such a compelling way.

Please, please, seriously consider finishing this story.

Thank you.
TheLadyHoll chapter 13 . 2/19
Umm, remember some odd 3 years ago you promised to finish this?! Seriously, when a story is so delicately, beautifully written that I get jealous when I compare it to my writing it's a BIG deal. So please?
Bellamionee chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Hope you going to finish this story its great..
sybil 013 chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
Thank you for your continued work, the least I can do is to patiently wait for your next chapters.
AsmaahHaqq chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
um is this how it ends?
Noddybobble chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
A really wonderful chapter, the caring, musings and sharing was all well done. Thank you. I am looking forward to the next chapter, I hope there will be another one soon :-)
drkwind999 chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Well done! Looking forward to more. I am enjoying
this story as it gives both the chance to really learn
of each other's history.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
Love the story and can not wait for more.
joeyfranklin chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
Very exciting and well written story. Please update soon.
jehc chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
This is very engaging! I look forward to more!
Shelby1316 chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
This is fantastic! I'm so glad you came back to this story.
McGonagall'sSentinel chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
This is a beautiful, truly amazing story! I love it. Please don't end it soon, I want to read much, much more, about their life afterwards, how they cope with their relationship, how they come out... It is so well laid out!