Reviews for Like a Hurricane
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Finally, now they can stop thinking the attraction is one-sided. Nice story.
The Reader chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Wow, this is one emotional rollercoaster kind of story. Great job. Looking forward to an update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Andy thoughtlessly thinking was unnecessary at this point of time. She's lucky Miranda hadn't struck her with that water bottle because she damn well deserve it.
Pradagirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
WTF, she totally loss it. Things aren't looking too good right now.
TopBoss chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Liked how Miranda handle the situation, when Andy lose it. A very good story so far. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Great start. I was starting to wonder just what the hell was taking so long.
Noddybobble chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Argh! I'm so scared! I just read all eleven chapters. Wow! Excellent story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s).
Elliewrites chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
I had forgotten about this story but it is fantastic. Thank you for continuing. Still waiting patiently for a surprise of Arc 3 :),
Utterby chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
I read this a while ago. I think about it a lot. I will one day work up courage to read it again, because I remember it to be brilliant.
MERYLAstreep chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
It's better be finished soon! OMG! I've recently started to compulsively read all the fics I can find, and of many that I have read during those few days, I have to say that yours definitely stands out! I am waiting for more! Such a good story!
raven.rayne.5 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
I have really enjoyed your story so far and hope you are planning on finishing it. I really like the dynamics between miranda and andy and cant wait to see more. Thanks for writing!
jeep28 chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I just came across this fic and I'm hoping that it will be updated or that there's a completed version of it somewhere because I've really enjoyed it thus far!
AnonBliss chapter 11 . 10/6/2013