Reviews for Courting Disaster
divvycrip chapter 23 . 3/25
nooooo. please finish this. don't leave it here
Swishla chapter 23 . 1/14
Arg, what a place to leave us hanging! Somehow I had missed the last couple of updates and very saddened to realize this story is going to end. I'm not generally a fan of "end of the world" stores, but this one is so well written and engaging it just sucks you in. I am very sorry to hear of your family problems - it is a very difficult to make the best decisions for aged family members. Thanks for sharing and hang in there!
lynettecullen chapter 23 . 1/5
I see you started the year off with a cliff hanger.
I'm hoping that the battle will have a happy ending.
ichigo111981 chapter 23 . 1/4
Hope Jane take out Graham and his followers once and for all, then everyone would know not to mess with them. They should of taken Graham out once they found out about his involvement with taking over new boston, but they were too nice. It good to be nice but sometimes killing someone is the only way to keep everyone else safe, hopefully they will learn from their experience with Graham. Great update.
Tea9369 chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
I'm really enjoying this story... love that it's about the apocalypse without being about the apocalypse... that's a great twist... and I love how you're re-working all of the characters into the story... any idea when the next update will be?
Tdubz1827 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
This is so awesome! :D I can't believe Jane caught the virus for a whole year! Peter is a fucking idiot. Maura, Jane and Cameron make the cutest family!
Kell1310 chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
enjoying
lynettecullen chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
I didn't like the punishment.
I'm hoping that he will try something.
ShadowCub chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Change the security codes and toss Graham's ass out that's what I was going to say until the people they had guarding the idiot showed how incompetent they are.

He should have had multiple guards.
Duvetsnuggler chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Whoa great story and loved the update! Will happily take a long break if you carry on with the quality of chapters as these have all been. Eagerly waiting for more.
SleaterKinney chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Holy crap, this is... Amazing. (Zombies are my favourite kind of fictional character and I love Rizzoli & Isles) Wow! I know I'm going to have fun reading this!
lynettecullen chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
I can't wait for the rest of this.
lynettecullen chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
I hope that they will beat his ass.
lynettecullen chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Well..that was a bomb.
lynettecullen chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
I hope the trap will work.