Reviews for Courting Disaster
lynettecullen chapter 25 . 7/25
Well, this definitely made my summer.
Swishla chapter 25 . 7/24
Welcome back! So glad to see an new addition to this story. Hmm, I'm wondering if Jane's easy angering is perhaps a side effect of the vaccine? You know, like when she first was treated? I'm glad that Jane stood up to her father and protected her family, including her little twerp of a brother Tommy (who I freely admit in this story is basically a decent guy). Thanks for sharing.
erzarizzoli chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
M chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
Very engaging story. Looking forward to future updates.
SangLune chapter 24 . 5/16/2014
This story is more amazing than I have words to descibe it . Very much looking forward to the new chapter
y chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
Great story. Please keep on going. I am anticipating on how Constance getting into the picture.
Enjoyable science fiction, much to do with its emotional and action packed storyline.
Congratulations, and thank you for sharing it with us.
Bigyellowellies chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Yaaaaay! You are back! I really enjoyed this chapter and was glad all survived the fighting with Graham. You'd left us with a bit of a cliffhanger so long ago it seems. This is one of my favorite RandI stories ever, and I was worried you'd dropped it and would leave it unfinished. You are such an imaginative, gifted writer, and your presence here has been missed. Please keep writing and posting updates for this incredible story. Looking forward to the appearance of Constance...
lynettecullen chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
I really hope that New Boston won't run into anymore trouble.
SteltZ chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Good times, I love how Maura's all gung-ho but she's still her typical quirky self. I can only imagine what zombie Constance looks like lol, can't wait to find out!
Swishla chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Great update! I am sad to say I see this story coming to an end. That said, I really hope there is a sequel. This type of story isn't normally my cup of tea, but this one sure pulls you in. My favorite part is how Maura's character evolved and grew, way more than in any other story. Very nicely done.
ShadowCub chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Let's keep Constance alive.
Duvetsnuggler chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Oh my god, loved this chapter. Really felt the emotions warring about Constance. Will she be viable to use the antidote? Will they find it wasn't her at all? Or will they discover she's been injured in the meantime, and if so, how will that affect Maura and Jane's reaction. Will Jane suffer survivors guilt, even if Constance is okay, but others are not?
Will they have to agree a humane method to help any they can't use the antidote?
Argh so many possibilities! Can't wIt for more. Love this story!
divvycrip chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
nooooo. please finish this. don't leave it here
Swishla chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
Arg, what a place to leave us hanging! Somehow I had missed the last couple of updates and very saddened to realize this story is going to end. I'm not generally a fan of "end of the world" stores, but this one is so well written and engaging it just sucks you in. I am very sorry to hear of your family problems - it is a very difficult to make the best decisions for aged family members. Thanks for sharing and hang in there!
lynettecullen chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I see you started the year off with a cliff hanger.
I'm hoping that the battle will have a happy ending.