Reviews for Something to Prove
waterlily21 chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
go for a sequel!
Matisse chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Omg, luv your story, you def should make a sequel
Lana chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Since when is Heather mean to Sasha later in the books? And I don't understand Taylor's feelings. First she's "nervous" then she's not? And then she's like totally besties with her roommate which she met a week ago. And she called her "Sash" after like two minutes of knowing her!
Kat chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
I kinda dont like this story, because you make Taylor seem too much like Sasha, you bend the story plot in favor of your main character(so she is basically like a Mary-Sue)
musicrox15 chapter 26 . 11/24/2013
Definitely a sequel!
Horsey gal chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
Sequel! Yessss!
KitKatSushi chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
So, I noticed some other things. When Sasha and heather were in 9th grade, Nicolle Allen moved to the advanced team, and at least one or two of the boys a probably would have been in the advanced team. Also, mr Conner never let's students tak more than 2 classes at their first show. Also, Julia was a very good rider and advanced. There was no way Taylor could have beaten her with Glamour. I think the problem is you are trying too hard to make your character seem like the best.
KitKatSushi chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
Your making it seem like Sasha is much worse than Taylor at riding. Also, it's impossible for your lower leg to slip back unless it is not in the stirrups.
KitKatSushi chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
The moe I read this story, the more it seems like Taylor and Glamour should be on the begginner team. You don't make her seem like a good rider at all.
KitKatSushi chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
As I said, Julia isn't in the book.
KitKatSushi chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Ok, your making it sound like Sasha and heather aren't friends, and Julia already left Canterwood. Also, the respect part is literally impossible. Heather would never do that, unless you want to make all of the old characters occ. and you haven't mentioned Carly's old friends and stuff.
KitKatSushi chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Taylor doesn't seem exactly nervous, and in the end of the real canter wood Sasha series, heather is starting to be a bit nicer.
KitKatSushi chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Why would Sasha suddenly be friends with Taylor and hang out with her so much? I thought Sasha hung out with the rest of the quartet. Sasha never really pays attention to the newbies, excluding Lauren of course.
KitKatSushi chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
If they are in 10th grade, Sasha would have been there for 3 years already. And she's very popular, so I don't think anyone will push her around.
KitKatSushi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I don't think the stable should be close to the parking lot because some cars scare horses.