Reviews for One Night On Bourbon Street
Tophats-and-Cavemen chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Sorry for the late review...:( I'm a bad person...

Wow! What just happened! I still like this story, well done for that, I didn't really expect to be this interested in a real life fic... But...
emma chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
oh wow, this is great! my tummy is doing summersaults!
Tophats-and-Cavemen chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Still liking this! I think it is partially the way you create an image of the place. Like, although I have never Been there I an imagine it really well and it feels like I have... :) keep up the writing and I can't wait to see what happens.
Also maybe it is jst cos they are drunk but it has a really relaxing feel it, which I like;)
icey.summer01 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ah! I though I recognised your writing style! Then looked to see if you had written anything else and you had! This!

Yay! I meant to review when i first read it but never quite got around to it! I love this as well, your fantastic writing makes up for the slight hints of slash... And once again I don't mind tge fact it is real life! This must be good!
thejigsawtimess chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
awesome! loving this - don't know much about new orleans so it'll be interesting to see where this goes xx
BlankSpace1009 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
G'awww this is great :) Hope to see another chapter soon!
Naked Sasquatch chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
What I love about this is if someone had recited this story to me and then told me that Noel and Julian themselves had told this story in an interview, I would believe them. This is so wonderfully in character and I could honestly believe this is what their relationship is like. Thank you for a great read and for putting juicy thoughts into my head about my favorite Boosh boys 3