Reviews for Stranger With My Face
The Jesteress chapter 7 . 1/3
Bless you for these stories. asdfghjkl the feelslings.
A Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hey there.
I'm unsure if you're aware of this or not, but the word g*psy is oftentimes considered a slur. I am not actually Romani myself, but even a quick google search yields plenty of informative results. I believe that you should perhaps take a moment to do some research on the term and the mistreatment and stereotyping of Roma yourself. One example of this can be seen in your story. Cassie mentions dressing up as one for Halloween; this is a clear example of the culture being treated as a costume. Please consider not having the characters use this term, or maybe have it demonstrated that the word is offensive and not to be used and have the Young Avengers cease their actions.
Thank you for taking the time to read my comment. :D
Screaming Muted chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I'll keep this real simple; I love these two boys. I love this story. I love you.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I want, no DEMAND there be more.
MickieHime26 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This is the sweetest (and so so sad) thing I've ever read. It'll give me a toothache(heartache) and I'll be waiting for more fluff(sad brother bonding that I wish would just start hugging already) from you.
Remember you're awesome and this fic is awesome!

-MickieHime26
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Please please update soon!
Whispered Melodies chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Reallylike this fic. It's harder than I thought to find brotherly bonding stories like this. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Wow, this is easily in my top three favorite story about these characters that I've ever read, and I've very literally read every single fic about Tommy and Billy on this site, the aooo, their tumblr tags and the two major YA lj comms. It's very emotionally satisfying, but subtle enough with the limited POVs that I don't find it heavy handed. I see it's been left in a good place, but I notice the story isn't marked as complete, and I would really love to see more of their relationship developing someday if you have the time.
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I never liked Coat of arms
Red Shade43 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Yay billy's all safe :D please update!
complexities chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
You write the best Tommy fics. Please never stop.
AYMK00 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Oh my goodness, this is totally sweet and so much fun to read. I love the interaction between Billy and Tommy, and your perception of the two never fails to interest me. I love your headcanons and approaches to letting us understand them, and your writing is lovely and well suited for the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Keep up the lovely work!
Ayu
CherryBlossom713 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I love Tommy! And he really does deserve more love than he gets.
kickarora chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
best of the best : )
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Go shwarma! Tommy is so cute!