Reviews for Calling Out to You
Charlieinhiding chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I loved this story, it had a great mix of romance and action which is nice to see in a one shot as that's sometimes pretty hard. It'd be great if you could write more hex/Amber or paulo/li
WaveMoon chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I. Freaking. Love. Your. Story! It is honestly a really good piece of writing. Do you think you coud do a Li/Paulo thing? Awesome story
emmadactryl chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
First off, consider me the welcome wagon to the AF section :) Nice to see a new face in here and hope you stick around! We're running seriously low on "regulars" so a new person with a new fic is rather exciting, hehe.

I really enjoyed this :) I think what I liked the most was the fact that this was a oneshot (which I am automatically uber impressed with whenever anyone even attempts one, let alone pulls it off so well, because writing short things tends to elude me) that still had so many different elements and genres and character development and stuff actually HAPPENED. It was everything I love to read and write all wrapped up in a nice little bundle, with flawless layout and impeccable spelling and grammar to boot- extra round of applause and a cookie for that. There were some nice little one liners, wonderful interactions between the characters, and of course some "d'aaaaw" moments to round it all out :)

This is the first thing I've read of yours and I must say I'm quite impressed and really do hope to see some more work from you in the future.