Reviews for The Templar and The Shaman
The-ever-chosen chapter 1 . 4/4
Wow. I would have loved to see this continued on. Shame.

Oh well, such is life
blackwind-hurricane chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow 0.0
This looks good :)
I hope you don't abandon this, because it has a lot of potential..
anyway, great story, looking forward to the next chapter :)

Regards,
bwh
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Earlier, I said I didn't know anything about "How to Train Your Dragon." I know even less about Warhammer. So even though I'm damn good at working out a crossover's rough edges, I've got no frame of reference for this story. But somehow this really appeals to me. I look forward to seeing if you take this anywhere.

Keep up the great work!
Piterio chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is good. I mean it so easy to read, and enjoyable to. I read it in a flash and the only thing that i want now is more of it. I really hope that you update it soon, i can't wait to read more of it. This is great beginning for a story.
Unheard Flipper chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
The only thing that could make this story any better is if you include the Lizardmen!
irishfan62 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Seems like a pretty interesting story so far. I' played Warhammer before, but it looks decent. Good luck.
Marven chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I like the story and how you integrated the characters.

The next part is just information, not meant to lecture or to reprimand you.

About the translation; Haltbare is a word to describe a edible product laced with conservatives(Haltbare Milch milk that lasts longer) and without a noun it should be Haltbar. Haltbar is a very literal translation (Halt stop/halt, bar able), but i don't know a better one. As stop in english would be stopp in german an alternative solution would be Stoppbar.

Sorry got a little longer than i hoped for.
Ghost iv chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i like this history, very interesting.
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Excellent start to a new story ,as a warhammer player I can't wait to see how you do.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Not up on Warhammer, but I'd like to see how you make this work. So far the characters inserted fit where they are.

Now to see where you take them.

CB73