Reviews for Mistletoe Immunity
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Great story. I've enjoyed all the stories in you're series. I hope you're hiatus end's soon, so you can update again.
UnderworldFox chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
That was fuckign awesome!
Why do you not have more reviews, like wtf. I know you wrote this a year ago, but that was one of the most creative south park things i've read.
Dude, you earn internet applause! *clap clap*
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I can't help but feel bad for Kenny because he can't get his rifle. Eh, fuck it, it's TSP. Just laugh at the crude humor. And that's just what I'm here to do. Loved the end.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
As expected of you, the quality didn't drop, and I guess I can't moan about the quantity. Well, what have we got here?

It looks like Sharon has become pairing-obsessed ever since she got that mistletoe. Though I believe Kenny would've kissed Charlie just for the sake of having some intimate contact with another female human being, even if she's not very attractive. But it's probably for the best that he didn't, someone might've accused you of Marysuing ;p

The song was hillarious, the end was very South Parkish It seems Kenny thinks an Air Rifle will get him laid...
JVM-SP150 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Another solid chapter, but not much to comment on.
Coyote Smith chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I wonder who will tell Charlie why CHRISTmas and Hannukah are different(maybe Kyle or Jesus)?
And Kenny was very IC in this chapter. And his song was so funny especiallly the part "May your boobs be perky and bright!" made me laugh so much :)
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
D'awwwww. Poor Kenny. Although maybe it's for the best that he doesn't have a gun.
johneggerts chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Kenny's song was hilarous. XD

Thank you for the update! :)
wowwy66 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I love this! New follower, right here!
JVM-SP150 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Interesting plot advances. The 'Kosher Christmas' title is hilarious.

I wonder who's going to explain to Charlie why it's CHRISTmas.
JVM-SP150 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Cartman, as he was in the third grade that is, is very strongly IC here.

A S16-era Cartman wouldn't care less, but the Cartman of the first several seasons would definitely feel a twinge of sympathy for Becca, and since you make a point of them being in the third grade still, it's IC.
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I figured my best chance would be whatever's newest. And I was right - marked improvement on the other work of your's I've read. (That is a compliment.)

Charlie's main plot is actually pretty great - something naive enough you can laugh at, but sweet enough you can sympathize with. The subplot with mistletoe is interesting as well.

The 'Jingle Bells'-tuned song was definitely the highlight though. Loved that.

(And hey, Wendy was actually IC. w00t.)
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
This story is starting to become one of my favourites. Really funny, especially the song and Kyle's irritation at the end. It seems that Charlie's good intentions are starting a Cartmanesque worldwide scheme... Let's see how it'll turn out.
6747 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
she convece gerald i an sure that it happen now
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 3 . 7/14/2012