Reviews for Safe and Sound
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I usually don't read Kendall angst, but this made my heart flutter. I just love your whump! I normally only read Carlos whump but OMG YOU'RE SO GOOD AT IT.
Karafil chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love how you used safe and sound for this! Perfect!
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was so sweet. I can't even... So sweet. Poor Kendall. I love a protective James comforting Kendall as well. It's so cute and... what can I say? I love Kendall angst and Kames bromance. :)
luvingbtr chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved this. I love Kames bromance! It was so awesome!
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
DINOSAUR-SHAPED CHICKEN. Sorry, my baby sister is watching Big Time Mansion and I can hear it three rooms down. LOL.

Anyways, dude, okay, first things first. I freaking hate Kendall's father. I really do hate anyone who has the nerve to abuse their children. Child abuse is utterly, completely, undoubtedly wrong and I hate it. So that nightmare/flashback thing that Kendall had instantaneously had me hating his father all the way. And I was so scared, too, dude, 'cause I thought he was going to hurt Katie! That was so brave of Kendall to take Katie's blows, too. (":

And I love the... the pure emotion. Of Kendall. The way he called James. I loved that SO much, you have no idea. I could literally hear that. It was so real, I loved it so much, Candie! Ugh, and I LOVE how he asked James to sing for him. YES. 100 percent, okay.

So this is a song fic? I LIKEY.:3

But the ending was so adorable, Candie, Kendall's image of sleeping like that just popped into my mind and that was one of the cutest things I have ever read about. And of.I also like how you used the phrase, "through thick and thin." I don't know, not many people use that phrase anymore. So I like that, a lot. And I like the final, last sentence, "No matter what." Because it had some sort of power thing and I loved it. c:

I'm sorry that this review sucked, I haven't reviewed things in a long time... Just know I loved this a ton!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I FINALLY get to review this! I love everything about this and the cover art and the Kames... omg. I am in love!

"

Kendall blinked and sighed, his body loosening a little, and let his head fall to rest on James' arm.

"James?" he mumbled.

"Yes, buddy?"

"C-can you sing for me?" he pleaded, hugging James closer to him.

"Of course, Kenny. What song?" James replied automatically, ready and willing to do anything to make Kendall feel better" - Kames at their bestest! I adore it. I love how they are so strong for everyone else but when they are alone, they can be raw and emotional and that's just the beauty of it. They are safe with each other and you capture it perfectly!

You're such an amazing writer! And I love the song safe and sound, it's so ominous yet... comforting? I actually have carlos sing it to James in chap 6 of brotherhood of the lost and the song kinda sets the tone for the story and it's so beautifulll! If you want me to change the song, let me know though ok? I don't want it to seem like I am copying!

I seriously love this cover art, did you make it? How? I love it..
FallenQueen2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
awwww that is SO cute the brotherness is overwhelming here, i hope you update soon its just too cute not to! lol
cecil chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
fabulous! loved it!
BookWorkKendall chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Omg that's amazing... I want more
EthanLover chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was SO CUTE! I almost want to cry! Please do more!
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very good start, please update soon!