Reviews for Party Boys Like You Don't Save Cinderellas Like Me
u need to update plz u r so good
brokencrayonsstillcolor chapter 34 . 1/11
You got me hooked to this story. You have to finish it. Please!? I know its been a long time but please...your an ah-mazing writer :)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/12/2015
this story is realy good but you havent updated in almost 12 months so PLEASE UPDATE
rosegolden chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
"He could open it himself" haha i think that was one of the best lines (in context of course) that I've read in a while!
MeWithWings chapter 34 . 3/20/2015
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fax4ever chapter 34 . 2/19/2015
Hi! I just wanted to know if u have abandoned this story? Its been like 3 years since u last updated so have u ? THis was a really good story though! :D :D : D
Andrea.phillips chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
Can you please update! I absolutely love your story, I started reading it this morning and I just finished, I blew off Christmas eve plans for this! Anyhow, I know its been over a year since you've last updated, and I know that the max ride books went straight down the toilet, but for the sake of how amazing the first 4 books were, PLEASE update and finish this story. You can even rush it if you have to, I just love your writing style, characters, and plot line and I need to read this story until its over. Please!
Faxfourtris998 chapter 34 . 10/27/2014
Plz update soon I love it
Knight-Owl1117 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Yes! That is the best beach ever, I love it there!
Lillylovesbooks chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
I love this story so much and YOU JUST RANDOMLY STOPPED WRITING, WHAT THE HECK MAN?! YOU PROMISED BISH! -.- Update... naow.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/22/2014
AAAAHHHHH I'm dying here! I need you to update for me, PLEASE! I'm honestly begging you! Please, please, please I need another chapter please
a loving fan chapter 34 . 6/20/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/20/2014
It's been a few months since your last update. I assume you're busy but I've been checking this story in the hopes that you've updated. I know it hasn't been crazy long but I really wanna know what happens so could you please update for me!
-a loving fan
Guest chapter 34 . 3/16/2014
UPDATE.
sxcond chapter 34 . 1/29/2014
Good read, update soon please!
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »