Reviews for Lust
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I really like the way how you did portray Lust! Very suitable!
Your writing style is very pleasant to read and it is a very nice idea to start out with this subtle analysis.
You indeed have a point there; she is - of all her siblings - the one who is able to evoke the most sins.
You've actually described her as a person with very human traits despite being a Homunculus. Yet I do like this description of her. It was very refreshing to read something that didn't refer to her as a complete dark being but actually make her doings more comprehensible, giving her more background and showing her feelings more clearly; in fact you did gave her very interesting facettes here.
What I do appreciate the most, however, is the fact that you didn't euphemize things but stated them as they are. Namely, Lust being an object that only lives to manipulate and kill, who is just a mere expedient to serve Father properly.
A very great ending line you did choose there!
All in all, very profound, very fitting - I like it a lot! Hope to read more from you concerning this character soon!

Square Root of Three chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Whoa, great story written on Lust! I think you got her thoughts down just right. She really was a sad character... :/
Belladonna209 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
great jean story. love his character but find it hard to find good stories about him
The OMG Cat chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awwwww! so sweet! A really beautiful oneshot. I must say, i do like your writing style 0w0
jakoo777 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this really good and really interesting and kinda sad way to look at Lust, Good job
Kikiyu171 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow! Excellent job making the readers feel Lust! I never thought of her like that.
nemo chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'd never really thought of sympathizing with Lust - she always seemed the least "human" of the homonculi - but now...thanks for writing from such an interesting perspective is all I can really think to say. (And good luck breaking your writer's block!)