Reviews for Beacon of Hope
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 8/7
sooooo, I know you've listed the story as complete, but come one! We need detailed descriptions of what happens in Medbay! Also, don't give me any of that "what happens in medbay stays in medbay" rubbish! :P
Eminnis chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I'd love to see this continued! Please?

Eminnis
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Awesome story!

Have you considered a continuation?
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
*clasps hands dramatically next to face* reunited again! I really adored this chapter your explorations and descriptions of the twins' bond never cease to take my breath away. Ahaha and the innuendo in here had me snort-giggling everytime it was mentioned xD Amazing job my dear!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I laughed at the Optimus having "frustrations". It made me smile same with sides telling iron hide he could join In I he asked nicely. Lmao! DOnt stop! Update soon!
Suki-Angel91494 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Awww! No it can't be over! This was awesome! Really loved it. Amazing.
Acidgreenflames chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I loved this on Live Journal and I love this here! Great piece, one of my favorites for sure!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awhe! Poor Sides! I love when authors explore the twins relationship distance problems. I thought you did the movie verse much justice I can't wait to see chapter 2!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Amazing story, Can't wait for chapter 2!
Suki-Angel91494 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh this is so good! I'm so excited to read more of this! I love any stories with SidesxSunnyx? and Ratchet is a really good one. And not only do you have a good plot and awesome pairing, but really good writing. I'm excited for chapter 2. Keep up the awesome work.