Reviews for What Girlfriends Do
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Loved it.
Whenthebirddies chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Well. Um. I was kinda confused at the beginning, but that's just probably me. I would like to see how this story ends. I like the idea of sherlolly but I think Sherlock would be too big of a jerk to her.

noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was fun! Personally I do like some stuff from the pilot episode than the one that aired on BBC. LoL
For instance, I like Sherlock's hairstyle in the pilot. I also like more the scene with Watson in the end when Sherlock figured he shot the cabbie, not to mention some more BAMF John talking down Lestrade about Sherlock leaving to have dinner.
Oh and the scene where Sherlock appears on the top of the building after being in the crime scene!
LOL. What I did not like in the pilot was Sherlock dressing up to the crime scene as Lestrade and John did. It just didn't fit to me... It was also a shame that Mycroft didn't appear in the pilot XD
Sherlock's character in the pilot seemed more likeable and chirpy at times. Even the flat was so very different XD
I can't say I didn't like it. I perceived him as a more regular with an astounding IQ level?
Lol, but yah you're right. Watching the pilot made me wish to see more... The what ifs...
Though the series are brilliant. Just that pilot wasn't just as elaborate in plot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I am going to go back and re watch the pilot. Because I think I missed what you so perfectly addressed. I have to admit I agree with you that
he was more interesting and intriguing in this episode versus the rest of
series one. Also I feel the best episodes in series two are those that include some Sherolly moments. I love the moment in the morgue when he identifies Adler's body and is so uncomfortable and feels guilty because of the horrific way he treated Molly at the party. There is true regret in his eyes and his manner is definitely off, actually awkward and embarrassed when he greets her. I love that Mycroft sees everything too. His comments about sentiment were so Holmes. I still stand by the idea that it was pure jealousy that caused him to attack her so brutally verbally at the holiday affair. I mean you could tell he noticed how enchanting she looked and was unsure how to proceed. He actually thought she had a boyfriend and that the present was for someone else. Everyone else in the room thought the brilliant detective was so blind and dumb not to realize that everything she did was for him, the dress, the hair, the make up, the gift so perfectly wrapped. I still think he was very tempted to really kiss her. Oh where is that blasted mistletoe when you really need it? Mrs. Hudson get on that will you. It is almost time for another Christmas gathering. The funniest moment was the way Lestrade completely checked her out (oh my gosh could his mouth have been opened any more). I don't think so. I feel that Sherlock noticed his obvious appraisal of Molly's physique and it pissed him off. So he took out his frustrations on the lovely doctor. Also I have a feeling Irene's flirting was driving him to have unwanted desires for "his pathologist."
He would never be interested in Irene as she is too well used to suit him.
Who did he go to for help and a miracle when there was a true crisis?
Not his best friend John or his long term associate Lestrade or even his mother substitute Mrs. Hudson. No he went to the one person who he knows he can depend on and who stands by him no matter what the circumstances, his loyal, brilliant and incredibly beautiful Molly. Because no matter who she is currently dating she will always be his.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Nice story, although I think that Sherlock is all sassy and smart, anyway, even if he's not all that emotional. It's just a part of what makes him Sherlock in my eyes. Maybe he'll become more open, maybe he won't; either way, I love him just the same!
calicar chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Established relationships are always my favorite with these two. I just re-watched the Pilot yesterday and Sherlock DOES seem a bit more emotional than the rest of the episodes. I didn't catch that until you mentioned it. Baby Sherlock is quite the looker as well.

Fantastic one-shot. Thanks for sharing it. :)
eccentricpetal chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was good.
dansesinfernale chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Fluff. Fluff. Omg... Dying.
Juze chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is a cute story. You did a great job of weaving in the observations that John might have made without it being over emphasized.
Tutaria chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Molly ships John and Sherlock ;P

But really, very cute. I like Smart!'lock better. Much more cannon.

I really like how you show us John's observations, and what he misses. It really keeps to the feel of the series :3
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
haha I loved Sassy!Sherlock. He and Molly seemed a bit flirty with each other. It was really cute. Loved your fic ]
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
"Off-limits, Mr. War Veteran". Best line ever. :D I also liked the bit about Molly grounding him...very nice. :)