Reviews for Of Kings and Queens
I love - LOVE - how you didn't gloss over the recovery for addiction, that you had Hermione take control of her life and her addiction by actively seeking rehab. Addictions don't magically (pun both intended and not) disappear. Like Stacey. Bye, Stacey.
Reading about Hermione doing herself isn't at all "hot". Actually it was gross. I guess if I were into girls it might have been, I don't know, warm? But since I'm not, it was gross.
When Narcissa and Lucius were bemusedly feeling their way through Becoming Better People 101, I have to admit I actually cackled out loud and scared the cats.

Well done!
lynnfanning chapter 1 . 12/3
Omg I really love Lucius and Narcissa in this story, they’re so cool, and of course Hermione and Draco are perfectly matched, as always
iamthek chapter 10 . 10/27
Yes! Just when I was thinking "wow, Narcissa Malfoy is really cool, I want more" there's an entire chapter with her point of view! Thanks
iamthek chapter 4 . 10/27
Great story! I don't know how I found it but I'm glad I did! It's so good to have a story where Hermione isn't a perfect princess all the time with hardly any problems.
Fantastic. I loved every part of it. I'm glad Ron got a little redemption at the end. And seriously. The Malfoys? Perfection.
giabyte chapter 26 . 10/23
I love this story so much. Thank you!
moodygoody chapter 26 . 10/20
It is wonderful! So sweet and warm in the end
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 10/18
I love how you tackled opiate addiction and didn't cheapen it to a momentary 1 chapter crisis. Although I'm pissed you killed Ginny, it would break Harry enough that he'd abandon his friends temporarily. Also, opiates kinda fit Hermione. Numbness and sleep: the desire of an obsessive workaholic like Hermione. Great work, condolences about your friend.
Lovely lovely lovely fic! Just reread it in a couple of days. Gotta love BAMF Malfoys!
MotekElm chapter 26 . 10/4
Great job
MotekElm chapter 9 . 10/3
this story has humor with f'ed up broken people helping eachother. my fave
MotekElm chapter 9 . 10/3
I love this Narcissa!
danydanybb chapter 26 . 9/28
Absolutely adored this story! It's beautiful and perfect!
1,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »