Reviews for Of Kings and Queens
Calindy chapter 26 . 7/14
Loved it all. Read in one go.
BeauteousCupcake chapter 26 . 6/22
Absolutely amazing story, I've devoured each chapter over the last few days and love how you managed to give such a hard and somewhat dark topic I know too much about? A feeling of warmth and comfort that's rare to see.

A true favourite story of mine.
EGGITY chapter 26 . 6/4
I LOVED IT!
I was kinda bummed out, when Hermiones addiction was suddenly cured, because it just didn't seem realistic and kind of felt like a "magiiiic solves everythiiiing"-moment. But you solved it beautifully and what you wrote really made me happy and content.
I really liked the characterization of Draco and Hermione and the plot just kept me reading all day! Thanks so much for providing us with such a lovely story 3
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 5/17
I hope you will be back one day with more stories.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 5/17
Yes! Yes! Please write a sequel!
Kedxiii chapter 24 . 5/2
Your writing is soioo good..i can't really expect what's coming, with alk your twists put in. So glad i finally decided to read one your stories last week. Now i'm going through all of them.
Efam chapter 13 . 4/9
Smut! Smut! Smut!
Efam chapter 12 . 4/9
What have you done? It's practically illegal to give hermione anything other than brown hair! And eyes, for that matter.
saree141 chapter 5 . 4/4
This is SUCH a great story! Normally Ron bashing is a tough pill to swallow but you've really made it work showing how each of the golden trio fell apart. A darker beginning of course but this chapter was soooo fun, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the interactions between the 3 at the company will change and grow.
I know this is probably late but I'm sending you lots of love about your poor dog and any other tough stuff you have to deal with! You're a great writer!
Ugh. Despite how horribly OOC this story is, I was with you and in support of the premise until the stupid hair-changing, soulmate magic crap. Awful.
If someone ever wants to write a version of this with believable characters in a believable relationship that develops naturally over time, I’ll read that version.
brendar.floresc5 chapter 12 . 3/22
I’m really liking this story so far, but I don’t find logical that Draco is in love with Hermione after so little time. I mean she has the breakdown the 2nd day she was working there, right? So that means Draco found her unconscious like a week ago and all of a sudden he’s in love with her? It would make sense for him to fancy her and being attracted to her, but love? I don’t think so. I’m worried the rest of the story will feel pretty rushed. Regardless, I’m enjoying your Draco quite a lot. Blaise is also fantastic. I hate Ron bashing because I really like him, but for the sake of the story I guess I can accept it. Also, so sad about Harry. I don’t see him disappearing like that, but I guess Ginny’s death hit him hard. So, it’s been an interesting reading, I’ll keep going to see where it goes.
Dude, you *really* need to write a story where Gryffindors are magically called to gather together at the drop of a hat/press of a protean/switching on of a magical ring/etc like they have a Call to Power or some such...
Oh isso foi lindo
E divertido
Ja estou com saudades dessa história
Eu amei
Oh my god
Entao o vazio que eles sentiam era sobre os companheiros?
Eu estou emocionadaaaa
Rony filho de uma puta
Ahhh
Eu amo essa historia
O retrato de Narcisa foi perfeito. Eu amei ler isso. As colocações sobre Draco. E o jeito que ele foi na entrevista. Eu ja amo essa historia tao forte
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »