Reviews for Of Kings and Queens
newyorklover chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
The plot thickens. You're really not holding back with Ron are you? Haha. I like it. And I also like that you don't have Draco as a hugely popular playboy with limitless appeal. He already feels more human. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
nikki98 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
So glad you are back! This story is intesnse! I understand why and I too know about addiction in my own family and you are right, it's no joke. This may not be an easy read but as it's you it will be a great story and I'm looking forward to reading it.

I hate reading about Draco on hard times although, I could well see it happening. It's because I love Draco, it's hard to read about him like that. But the best stories are always the most realistic (even if its about a fictional character in a fictional world).
Allison00 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Omg! You started a new story! I can't wait to read the rest :) I can't promise a review every chpt but I can promise that you have an avid reader and I look forward to the rest of your updates!

Btw: self was misspelled about a quarter ways down in the prologue! :)
newyorklover chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm so excited for your new story. Interesting first chapter, I like how dark it feels. :)
McLiwen chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
You write really well and I'm looking forward to another chapter - interesting story idea.
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121