Reviews for Lily Knows
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 1/17
I've quite enjoyed this story. From the bonds intentionally placed and Dumbmledore placed to Harry's finesse in bringing together all the houses. Bravo. Thank you for writing. If you every decided to finish I'd love to read more.
As nice of a number as 18 is, another chapter would be nicer. (Even if the number 19 isn't as amusing. At least it's less inclined to bite people -and pinapples- to death.)
Larenars chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Very good story. Hope life is treating you well.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Please update soon
gabeclone chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
i normally have problems with writers making their children characters too stupid. like they make kids who are six or seven years old speak in broken and incomplete sentences and not understand the most basic of concepts. i think you went a little too far in the opposite direction, you made a kid who's young enough that it would actually be surprising if they could speak in complete sentences and probably alarming in the world of magic and made them as fluent and competent as a particularly innocent ten year old.
tu5u5 chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
great story, please continue
bearblue chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
This was a lot of fun to read. Thank you for sharing it. And, should you someday share more, I am very sure I shall enjoy that too. :)
Anime Princess chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Well, Harry is making friends, YEA! Will Hermione calm down?
doubledamn chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Never got why it was called the 'Philosopher's Stone' or the 'Sorcerer's Stone' it would have made much more sense if it was called the 'Alchemist's Gem' or something along those lines, it did look like a Ruby after all.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Suggestion? Have the translations in brackets next to the non-English language. It may not 'flow' as well as what you have now, but that only works if someone ignores the foreign language. If they ARE reading through and trying to get translations they have to scroll to the bottom then sscroll back up and try to find their place again.

Just consider it, please?
Crystallea1321 chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
Nice fic so far, but can we have more please? I know it's been awhile but yell at your muse and get her started cause this is really good!
Senju Serena chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
i like where this story is going...to bad it had to end here
EmmyMK chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
love the idea of having harry adopted by the american ambassador! keep it up!
TheAngelsarewatching chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
I love this! I wish there was more!
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 10/26/2013