Reviews for Lily Knows
Saissa chapter 18 . 6/29
This is wonderful!

So have you lost your muse for this story for the last 3 years?

I would LOVE to read more!
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/29
Severus Snape was a student at Hogwarts at the same time Lily was there. He would have had to have taken several years to get his mastery so at the time Lily died, Severus could NOT have become the potions professor befor she died. They were pretty much the same age - perhaps no more than 1 year between them.

Therefore her statement in the letter to Harry - If Severus Snape is STILL the potions professor - is just plain wrong.

Now if she had removed the word STILL and just made it - If Severus Snape is the potions professor - that would be much more accurate!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/29
There is an explanation somewhere online, cant remember where I read it, that says that JKR ignored all calendar dates and used her own dates.

The start of the school year and the train ride was ALWAYS on Sunday Sept 1st, no matter what year it was!
Please update soon
Kitte chapter 18 . 6/9
I was just wondering if you ever had plans to finish this? This is one of the best fics I've read and I'd really like to see more. You're writing style is nice and if you're having problems with writing then you should just choose a topic not necessarily part of the doc and just write, it will help you get used to writing again and it will improve your writing skills. If you want to contact me my pen name it Kitte-Wolf I'm just a little too lazy to log in currently :)
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 1/17
I've quite enjoyed this story. From the bonds intentionally placed and Dumbmledore placed to Harry's finesse in bringing together all the houses. Bravo. Thank you for writing. If you every decided to finish I'd love to read more.
As nice of a number as 18 is, another chapter would be nicer. (Even if the number 19 isn't as amusing. At least it's less inclined to bite people -and pinapples- to death.)
Larenars chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Very good story. Hope life is treating you well.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Please update soon
gabeclone chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
i normally have problems with writers making their children characters too stupid. like they make kids who are six or seven years old speak in broken and incomplete sentences and not understand the most basic of concepts. i think you went a little too far in the opposite direction, you made a kid who's young enough that it would actually be surprising if they could speak in complete sentences and probably alarming in the world of magic and made them as fluent and competent as a particularly innocent ten year old.
tu5u5 chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
great story, please continue
bearblue chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
This was a lot of fun to read. Thank you for sharing it. And, should you someday share more, I am very sure I shall enjoy that too. :)
Anime Princess chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Well, Harry is making friends, YEA! Will Hermione calm down?
doubledamn chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Never got why it was called the 'Philosopher's Stone' or the 'Sorcerer's Stone' it would have made much more sense if it was called the 'Alchemist's Gem' or something along those lines, it did look like a Ruby after all.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Suggestion? Have the translations in brackets next to the non-English language. It may not 'flow' as well as what you have now, but that only works if someone ignores the foreign language. If they ARE reading through and trying to get translations they have to scroll to the bottom then sscroll back up and try to find their place again.

Just consider it, please?