Reviews for Lily Knows
EmmSea chapter 18 . 12/13/2017
Good story, not updated since 2012, still worth reading.
EmmSea chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
A Ravenclaw Harry . . . hopefully he'll be joined by Luna. That'd be enough to make Draco's head explode . . . if he hasn't mellowed out by then.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
good thing in my story dumbledore's plans will fail and the potters will be founders heirs and prevent tom from entering hogwarts or hogsmade
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
stupid people who starts a story and never finish it
jumpingmanatee chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
This a fantastic story, I wish you would continue it.
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
Ah, so sad this is the end. More than I remember but still not enough. I think this Harry would have made a lot of changes in the wizarding world and it would have been nice to see. Thanks for writing. (Apparently, I've already reviewed chapter 18 meaning I did read the whole thing last year. Oh well I like it enough to reread).
Love2read23 chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
I love the inter-house study groups to teach everyone the basics. That's what first year should really be about. I hope Stephanie sends Severus a nasty gram about how he's being a poor teacher and bad Slytherin. I'm sure there's a way his teaching is reflecting badly on Slytherin. He's definitely not improving their image.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I have been looking for this story for years. I read up until McGonagall visited and I always thought about it and what else happens. I tried to search Harry Potter and Stephanie Grey but never found anything until now. Yay. Stephanie should take a picture of what Harry looks like naturally so he never forgets or loses it in all his metamorphmagus changes.
blinddivinity chapter 18 . 5/31/2016
What a great fic! I'm sad now that this is the last chapter. I look forward to the next one!

I can't wait to find out how the Headmaster will react to all of the parents wanting to find out why the kids were not allowed to go there - and why was he hiding the stone there. I hope the professors get into trouble for going along with the headmaster too.

Great fic.
KaterinaBells chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Raised in India! Not raised in Hindi! Hindi is the language spoken by people native to states in North India.
Dragonsfire212 chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
This story is pretty good please update again would love to read more
Saissa chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
This is wonderful!

So have you lost your muse for this story for the last 3 years?

I would LOVE to read more!
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Severus Snape was a student at Hogwarts at the same time Lily was there. He would have had to have taken several years to get his mastery so at the time Lily died, Severus could NOT have become the potions professor befor she died. They were pretty much the same age - perhaps no more than 1 year between them.

Therefore her statement in the letter to Harry - If Severus Snape is STILL the potions professor - is just plain wrong.

Now if she had removed the word STILL and just made it - If Severus Snape is the potions professor - that would be much more accurate!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
There is an explanation somewhere online, cant remember where I read it, that says that JKR ignored all calendar dates and used her own dates.

The start of the school year and the train ride was ALWAYS on Sunday Sept 1st, no matter what year it was!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2015