Reviews for Lily Knows
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
Ah, so sad this is the end. More than I remember but still not enough. I think this Harry would have made a lot of changes in the wizarding world and it would have been nice to see. Thanks for writing. (Apparently, I've already reviewed chapter 18 meaning I did read the whole thing last year. Oh well I like it enough to reread).
Love2read23 chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
I love the inter-house study groups to teach everyone the basics. That's what first year should really be about. I hope Stephanie sends Severus a nasty gram about how he's being a poor teacher and bad Slytherin. I'm sure there's a way his teaching is reflecting badly on Slytherin. He's definitely not improving their image.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I have been looking for this story for years. I read up until McGonagall visited and I always thought about it and what else happens. I tried to search Harry Potter and Stephanie Grey but never found anything until now. Yay. Stephanie should take a picture of what Harry looks like naturally so he never forgets or loses it in all his metamorphmagus changes.
blinddivinity chapter 18 . 5/31/2016
What a great fic! I'm sad now that this is the last chapter. I look forward to the next one!

I can't wait to find out how the Headmaster will react to all of the parents wanting to find out why the kids were not allowed to go there - and why was he hiding the stone there. I hope the professors get into trouble for going along with the headmaster too.

Great fic.
KaterinaBells chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Raised in India! Not raised in Hindi! Hindi is the language spoken by people native to states in North India.
Dragonsfire212 chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
This story is pretty good please update again would love to read more
Saissa chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
This is wonderful!

So have you lost your muse for this story for the last 3 years?

I would LOVE to read more!
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Severus Snape was a student at Hogwarts at the same time Lily was there. He would have had to have taken several years to get his mastery so at the time Lily died, Severus could NOT have become the potions professor befor she died. They were pretty much the same age - perhaps no more than 1 year between them.

Therefore her statement in the letter to Harry - If Severus Snape is STILL the potions professor - is just plain wrong.

Now if she had removed the word STILL and just made it - If Severus Snape is the potions professor - that would be much more accurate!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
There is an explanation somewhere online, cant remember where I read it, that says that JKR ignored all calendar dates and used her own dates.

The start of the school year and the train ride was ALWAYS on Sunday Sept 1st, no matter what year it was!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
Please update soon
Kitte chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
I was just wondering if you ever had plans to finish this? This is one of the best fics I've read and I'd really like to see more. You're writing style is nice and if you're having problems with writing then you should just choose a topic not necessarily part of the doc and just write, it will help you get used to writing again and it will improve your writing skills. If you want to contact me my pen name it Kitte-Wolf I'm just a little too lazy to log in currently :)
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
I've quite enjoyed this story. From the bonds intentionally placed and Dumbmledore placed to Harry's finesse in bringing together all the houses. Bravo. Thank you for writing. If you every decided to finish I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
As nice of a number as 18 is, another chapter would be nicer. (Even if the number 19 isn't as amusing. At least it's less inclined to bite people -and pinapples- to death.)
Larenars chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Very good story. Hope life is treating you well.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014