Reviews for A Tale of Two Avatars
addison chapter 12 . 1/18
maybe you should name Bolin's kids and have meelo say something hilarious
Jake chapter 54 . 7/11/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze post a new chapter. I found this story the day you published chapter 54. I really enjoyed reading about Tal and Katara, (although I'm with you on the no sex scenes. They gross me out.) So, thanks for writing the story and please post a new one.
anon chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Jake chapter 54 . 3/5/2014
I found this websites a few days ago and found this story. All I can say, holy crap. Dude, I've read oher stories of two avatars, their story line sucked. This is the only one that makes sense. So, thanks for writing and please continue.
Mohamemd Baksh chapter 52 . 11/25/2013
Guest chapter 51 . 10/26/2013
Wow I love this story and an surprised it doesn't have that many reviews. It's awesome don't stop.
Abdul Rafiq chapter 46 . 7/20/2013
I've been reading this for a while now and i absolutely love your stories! Please don't stop making them! :) btw my email is respond to ny review to it thanks
Pupupwert chapter 46 . 7/20/2013
your story is very good i think with the less reviews are with the time difference of update
makorra4ever chapter 40 . 3/27/2013
AmericanAirman chapter 37 . 1/23/2013
Just read through the whole story, and it's awesome. Keep up the good work!
Laughers song chapter 37 . 1/22/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed reading it and I'm glad to see that Tal has woken from his coma :) I can't wait to read more!
Snowstrike6 chapter 31 . 10/29/2012
Awesome chapter! Some fluff as well! I can picture how AWESOME Tal looks with his freakin' swords and all!
THE. GIRL chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
It is so good. I am loving it
The Girl chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
I love it ,it is soi cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012