Reviews for A Young Man's Fancy
CindyPio chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Forgiving ourselves is always harder than forgiving others. Jimmy's memories break my heart, but I am filled with hope at the end. Beautiful!
StarRider1 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
I know sometimes it doesn't come easy, but you are a very talented writer, and I love your stories about our boys.
Sometimes it's almost too sad for me to read...but I have to for them!
brankel1 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Excellent job. Glad the others talked to him & that he is ok now.
Sunnybrook chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Reading through the story again... still reduces me to tears. Goodness..guh.
Beautiful, heartbreaking, tender, love filled... amazing writing...you are amazing. I'm glad to lend my wee bit of help to your amazingly beautiful story...heartbreaking as it is. Beautiful writing, Hortense, my dear. Hugs.
flutegirl.anita chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I grabbed snoopy and little Trickster to get through this. This was wonderful! Congratulations on a wonderfully told story. I loved the back and forth between the past and present. It was such a wonderful structure and it suited this story perfectly! Delia was such a wonderful character. I knew she was doomed, but I got attached to her anyways. My house got a little dusty there at the end. I love that Noah came out to the barn and reminded us that the story hadn't quite ended. Really wonderful job!
Sunnybrook chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
I loved this story...yes clutching pearls..wondering how it's going to end. I never know what to expect from you so your stories keep me on my toes. This was beautifully written. And poor sweet Jimmy...it's just breaking my heart. Looking forward to the final chapter. :)
StarRider1 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
I suspected this course of events...Poor Jimmy! (And Delia!)
flutegirl.anita chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Oh poor Delia and of course poor Jimmy. Young love is always a cruel mistress. I'm on the edge of my seat as I'm sure all the riders are as well. Congrats on reaching the penultimate chapter! Bring on the drama!
brankel1 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
I totally love it.
flutegirl.anita chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Oh goodness! I am on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the ending.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
I love it. Glad Jessamine's daughter is there looking for her.
CindyPio chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Nothing like a handsy teenage boy! And I love tie-in to Jessamine!
Sunnybrook chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Doll, this was awesome...vivid and real...I just loved it...and I'm at the edge of my seat now...eeepppp!
You have such a wonderful way of capturing a time period and bringing it to life...you nailed it here with this chapter, with this whole story, for that matter..You have such a talent...love this story...I will be sad to see it end... But all good things must come to an end...they say...
StarRider chapter 9 . 5/10/2013