Reviews for Dear Family
Always and Forevermore chapter 3 . 4/13
I love this so much ouch my feels ;-;
Maybe you should do a chapter with them reacting to the letters?
Marie Nomad chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Interesting series. Hmmm... can I have one to Australia? Also, what are their reactions to the letters?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I'd really like to see his family's reaction as they're reading the letter, and maybe shots of them feeling guilty after meetings for not recognizing him, but if you can I'd like you to avoid them actually coming up to Matthew to appologise. This is only because I like the saddness in this story and I like the injustice you feel around the way Matthew is treated by those around him. I feel that atmosphere would really be shattered if they just came up and uttered akward apologies while Matthew being the kind soul he is just forgave them. But I'm sure if you do choose to make them apologise to him you'll find a way to do it gracefully. I am Canadian, myself.
Good job with the story! And I think you're right, chapter three was a bit painfull, In a good way, which is a consistant trait in all chapters, but I think it was because of the whole papa-Francis relationship. Or, maybe its the music I'm listening to (Family Portrait- by pink).
Good Chapter, update soon
-PanicattheBeatlesDisco (Actual site name)
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
MY FEELS! Nice to meet you fellow angst writer! This really good keep it up! Do you Mind writing England, America and Frances reaction when they read their letters? I really want to read their reaction! :D
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
MOAR!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I would like to see some reactions, that would interesting.
Alfred and Mattie chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Dude...Psh. I never forget him. Canadia is being stupid...
Brakenpelt chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
T-T poor Canada. Write more, and sorry of the pain of writers block. If I could strangle it, I would :/
memoranda chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I agree! Do a Prussia one! :D
Cocoaflower chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I love Canada... FACE family is great but anyhow, good luck on the rest of the story!
Athena's-Dragon-138 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I would love to see England's reaction to this. I think that this is a very unique way of telling what Canada feels. Very nice job.
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Omg I never noticed they were the face family! That's so cool! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
update soon
Bond.Ataraxia chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Adore Mattie, but love the angst. SUFFER, MATTHEW, SUFFER!
...
I am a horrible person ._.
Hope you continue soon
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Can u do a prussia one? I love these so much. And from pain great writting can spring.