Reviews for Girl of Smoke and Glass
Wheels2 chapter 100 . 4/2/2014
Sweet.
trixielou chapter 101 . 1/29/2014
What a great story and a wonderful ending.

Thank you for sharing with us.
kneon chapter 101 . 1/28/2014
Very sweet story, thank you for sharing.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Girl of Smoke and Glass has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guest chapter 101 . 11/7/2012
I didin't like this story. It was well written, but I couldn't forget beloved-dead-wife. I don't know how Bella can be so sensible. She isn't even jealous.
It pained me to read how Edward loved Carmen and how she adored him. And I'm only the reader. It unbelevable for me that Bella don't give a fuck.
Guest chapter 57 . 11/7/2012
I would never want to be with a man who was in love before me and his wife died. I mean I wouldn't be able to pass the fact that I'm with him only because she is dead.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/7/2012
If Carmen didin't die Edward Would never even look in Bella direction. That's why i hate "widowers" stories. Bella will always be second best.
bmw140 chapter 101 . 10/28/2012
Sweet story
kmfroggi chapter 101 . 8/28/2012
loved this! the story was great, but the style of writing was wonderful! so sad, yet so happy!
DEBBIE chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
HOW SAD POOR EDWARD and now what's going to happen with the baby an him :( DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 101 . 8/21/2012
AWWWW the end I'm going to MISS them took awhile but they got there see ya soon Thank You :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 84 . 8/21/2012
Ho what the HELL COME ON "( DEBBIE
tsm0836 chapter 101 . 8/9/2012
What a great drabble. Sorry I don't do reviews on each one when reading it breaks the flow. You were able to capture so much with so few words. Thank you.
kdiaz chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I think this is great work, as i love the character of Edward in the books, i know im gonna love to read more about him.
About the work you have done here, i really like the way you write, it's entertaining and definitely captures my attention.
Sassy Mami chapter 101 . 8/2/2012