Reviews for Trapped
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Yieppieh! I'm back. To your drabbles :-) And every single one was such a trap for my smile muscles (really? It's smile muscle in English? It's like "laughing muscle in German. Well...)

Bewitched with an Elvis spell? Oh boy, that's a new one! What a perfect dialogue - that must've been a bitch to research, huh? Awesome. I wanna see Dean shaking his hips - it's part of the spell, is it? Yep! Knew it...

Dean's tooth? God, that is so cute - can't stop chuckling about the tooth fairy trap :-) (So sad to be part of a generation that didn't have a tooth fairy :-(

Oh - of COURSE it's a trap, Dean! What the hell did you think? Still, extra points for the second use of trap - so Dean!

And Crowley, you evil SOB, you know what kind of buttons you have to push to tempt a Dean Winchester. Cinammon! You would've caught me with that one too!

I don't think you ever sleep, huh? Judging from your output.

xx Kate
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hats off to you this week. All of these drabbles are fantastic - such great uses of the word! I especially liked the Elvis one. I bet it sure didn't help Dean's hatred for witches, now did it? And I can totally picture him setting a trap for the tooth fairy. Bet it took Bobby a while to get over that. ;)

Nice descriptions as well. They made me laugh.

It's a trap! I've been thinking of that line from Return of the Jedi while reading every drabble this week. I guess all this studying is making me lose my mind, LOL.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Another round of applause my friend ...

1. I bow to your superior Elvis knowledge, I wouldn't know half of those lines :)

2. A tooth fairy trap? Really? oh dean, just when I thought I couldn't love him more! And Bobby getting it across the fingers - the icing on the cake :)

3. Love this; poor Dean's really struggling for a witty retort there :)

4. heehee, Dean's belly isn't used to hearing the word 'no'!

Fabulous work!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hiya Ymp.

Have you been away, I don't seem to have seen your drabbles...Missed ya!

Loved the Elvis one especially, boy that man could sing

Bev
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You know, I'd definitely bait my Dean traps with pie too...

Loved the Elvis song dialogue, who'd have thought The King would have so many appropriate lines? LOL
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ha ha evil!pie is evil! Nicely done. I bow before your awesomeness. And then I go mope because I have no pie, evil or otherwise. But it would figure that Dean finally gets a bite of pie and it turns on him. (:
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved Lost for Words and Dean Has Left The Building. Awesome! I always love the boys have witty banter! Great job! :)
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very well done! I love the tooth one - a trap for the tooth fairy, hilarious! Chat with you on Monday evening! Best, Randee
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ha ha, love these! All of them, but most especially the tooth fairy one!