Reviews for Father's Day Breakfast
adpacaus chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Another fun story. Thanks.
Veridissima chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love it

So sweet and funny
itzcheeseball chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
love it! i miss this show so much that it always brings a smile to my face with i see a new story of theirs.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
AW, how cute was Abbey's eye roll and Jed's reaction to it?

"Behave yourself in front of our daughters, if you could." - Hehehe. In my mother tongue, some moms (mine included) say (in a joking manner, or so all of their children hope): "Behave yourself...even if it is badly".

"I brought Charlie- I hope that's okay," she said casually, and Jed fought to keep the smile off his face. Maybe he'd finally get a son-in-law he actually liked." - I agree with president Bartlet's opinion of Charlie, as EW! about those other two.

"Hey Grandpa," Annie said, hugging him eagerly, her smaller frame fitting easily into his arms. She's lost the eyebrow piercing and lightened her make-up, and was looking very beautiful for a girl of seventeen; she looked so much like Liz." - AW! ILIKED the eyebrow piercing, or the idea of her having it.

Zoey and Charlie were in the corner, entertaining the grandkids. Jed couldn't help but notice the way Charlie watched Zoey with Bonnie; maybe they'd have another wedding and grandkid before next year's Father's Day. He smirked," - I will hold thumbs for that wedding and grandkid, too, Mr. President!

'"You're doing that thing again where you look at your family and grin like you don't realize anyone can see you," Abbey said in his ear, though her tone said she loved that that was the way he looked at the people assembled in their kitchen. He turned to look at her, meeting her green eyes, his blue eyes shining with happiness. "You look sexy when you look this happy, in case you didn't know." He merely leaned over, covering her mouth with his in a quick kiss that said more than he ever could. When he pulled back her eyes were still closed, lips curved upwards in an appreciative smile. When she opened her eyes she grinned fully, shaking her head playfully at him. "Would you two stop making out by the stove and just cook breakfast, please?" Zoey asked, rolling her eyes at them. "You're scarring the children." "Hey, they're happy- leave 'em be, Zo," Liz said, shaking her head at her sister good-naturedly, her lips curving upwards in a small smile. "Though I would appreciate some food before the end of the next century, please." Abbey and Jed exchanged a look, eyebrows quirked upwards in amusement. "And here I thought it was Father's Day…" - Hehehe.

Slightly off-topic question: What is Liz doing for money, except fleecing that nauseating Doug out of every cent he is earning (and rightly so)?