Reviews for Shell Shocked
Wisteria22 chapter 1 . 9/2
...That just broke my heart. Well done. I'll just go sob in a corner now.
ShadowBrand chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Amelia Camp-Nou chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Omg! This is painfully beautiful. My heart broke with every sentence. Poor John, my baby. Really well done and well written. Keep up the good work, any more coming? I hope so! xx Amelia
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh wow. Damn! So he finally was starting to come to the realization that Sherlock was a fake?
Conunts chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This fanfic... My god, I'm crying, endlessly weeping... I love it!
Soap Lady chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh you just broke my heart!
Kataanglover138 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was so sad! But, I loved it! I wish there were a second chapter, like a reunion where John doesn't believe it's him or something. Idk, I just really want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh my god. *goosebumps*
scififreak chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Well played. This makes a scary amount of sense. Definitely one of those things I wish I had thought of. I actually found this fic via the fan vid which is recc'd on the tumblr "High Functioning Fangirls." So glad that I decided to follow the link back to YouTube and read the description (which included the fic link). I do have a question about the fic. If Sherlock isn't real, then does that mean Mycroft isn't either? It would make sense that he's also a figment. He's more than a bit unbelievable. lol
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh my gosh! That was sad! You should re-write The Reichenbach fall, but with everything unraveling and John slowly trying to be convinced that Sherlock was real.
booknerdhere chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow... this is... beautiful and terrible all in one... Its... I just don't have words. This brings tears to my eyes... you're a very good writer... Have you seen the video made about this story? Its on YouTube. You should check it out.
Kaydia Owsley chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow. I'm so depressed. This was beautiful. An excellent interpretation of such strong emotion.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You broke my heart into a million pieces.
Excuse me I need to get a gallon of ice cream and the book
WWhy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Jim Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well, Well, Well, somebody is writing fanfic of my enemy.
But to compliment the author let me say this.
You're writing is good.