Reviews for Just A Cinderella Dreaming
borntofly-butstill-unwritten chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
I like it, but i would have like it more if Nelson had a happy ending too. Anyways, I marked it as favorite.
Kaitlyn Chin chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
WOW. Its a story amazing and marvelous as heaven. For this story, I'll give u a marking of... 100 points and BEYOND THAT! HAHA! What a truly magical story. Honestly, your stories make my day. I'll be waiting for ur epilogue. Hey, why don't u do a sequel? It will be tops. Don't abandon the story, epilogue or sequel. YOU, are amazing. GOOD LUCK! XD
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
love it so far
zevie-bade-spoby80726 chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
I loved this, a perfect ending :D
simplyflawless122 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
OMG! I'm obsessed ! Lol Update soon.
HatersGoing2Hate chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Please make a new story! I love this one.
AMrocks21 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
the awful writer's block paid off this was amazing! extremely well written!
Lulunatic14 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
It's over? Now I'm sad. I loved this story! I hope you're not going to quit on writing like other authors do. Can't wait to see what's next! Keep on going darling! (:
jellybean96 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Great ending to a great story! Kacey got what she deserved! Yeah buddy! And Molly and Grace helped Stevie! Flipping yes! Woo hoo! Such an awesome story!
misscakerella chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Finally! I loved every chapter of this story, and I hope you don't quit on Zevie.
DreamStar77 chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
AHH! Totally fangirling! This chapter was definetly worth the wait! You did an AMAZING job love!
Mermaid Lovers chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
4everMagic chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Please make Zander work out that Kacey isn't Dreaming Cinderella
Kayleighann5 chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
I just read this whole story in one day and I am obsessed! I can't believe you are torturing us like this! No Zacey! I love Zevie! I am freaking out right now! Please update ASAP! I love this freakin' story!