Reviews for Numbers
Arthorius chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Hmm interesting, love to see more chapters.. What about Hera?
The Sithspawn chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Interesting story and set up you have here, I am wondering what the False Six in Baltar's head is up to though.

Update soon please!
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
This isn't gonna be a lets forgive the cyclons it wasn't their fault that they killed billion on billions of humans is it.

And they all come together in understanding an happiness because regardless of how it happened a none of the survivors are gonna be in a forgiving mood.

And Earth will sell out to just get tech, very interesting.
lancelot.knight chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
ok i gotta say so far this is freaking cool! i look forwards to the colonial fleet and earth trading some technologies (earth giving them older hyperdrives so they can settle in a safe world of their own, maybe inertial sampners cos from what i've seen from the series they don't have that technology, and maybe older goul'd level sheilds? with earth getting a jump drive especially the smaller ones that fit into the raptors, maybe a viper to get better comparisons on engines and the like, after all the vipers can take of from the planet its on and reach space with only 1 engine in comparison to the 302s 2 bulky fuel intensive engines and of course the way to make liquid naquadah or tylium as the colonials call it.) looking forward to the next part so hurry up lol ;)
Exess chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
found. read. can't wait for next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Oh boy, is John, Cavil, One, whatever he calls himself is in trouble! I can just see him attacking the Odyssey and someone saying the code to break the Code Walls. And then sitting back to watch the chaos. John will be going, 'I'm dead' as the Fours and Fives turn on him.
Major Simi chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
well looks like more talking and Laura beeing healed, great chapter, well done
The Dark Taff chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Another good chapter. This has to be one of my fave stories at the moment! Its giving me the nudge to carry on with mine! Keep it up mate! Semper Fi!
misthafalls chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
I just read all the chapters and I have to say in capital letters BRILLIANT! What a way to incorporate Daniel with the Cylons :).

Oh and the little side track with Sheppard and McKay was just perfect :D
ferduran chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
looks good, keep going
Alec McDowell chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
I like where this is going a lot. The backstory between the two races finally makes sense to me, even if you did change a bit to fit this crossover. I love Daniel as a Cylon, too, though the Ascension stuff will probably confuse me for a while, yet.

I guess people weren't too happy about John's reaction a couple chapters back? I've got a possible explanation- Elizabeth. Here comes this new race of what seem to him to be human form robots, just like the replicators. And if you buy that John was in love with Elizabeth he'd probably resent their presence when Elizabeth was not trusted by any of them. And to be honest it really was a huge mistake by Rodney.
jetsly chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
A fine story. This is not the first time that I've seen Daniel Jackson cast as Number Seven, but this is the most in-depth characterization of him to date. Good writing, with a nice pace. Keep it coming!
kitsune of darkfire chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
please dont tell me they are going to ask for the jump drive hyperdrive is so much faster than a jump drive it isnt even funny. jump drive tags out at about 25 ly granted thats near instant but a hyperdrive can cover that in about 5 seconds and then keep the design specs for the galactica would be a good thing to ask for its a very sturdy ship design with a lot of space to add the standard sgc weapons to. i could also see a cross breed project of the colonial viper fighter and the f-302 the 302 is faster and carries more and stronger weapons but the viper is more agile a combo that would be killer in a dog fight

these are just a few suggestions love your story keep up the good work
EvilTheLast chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Good update.
Nedy Rahn chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Whew an interesting situation going on there. I guess the Tok'Ra are assigning a person to the Tau'ri ships these days too. I wonder who Satterfield will find to be the baby daddy of her Cylon-Human Hybrid when she's ready... (wink... nod... John Sheppard? Um... noooo... uh... Col Reynolds... naw... no way... I know Cameron Mitchell...)
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »