Reviews for Numbers
axel100 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
You are a machine. Six chapters in 3 days! Loved the warm and fuzzy moments between the cylons. Certainly not a side we normally see. Valas possesive streak was even better!
Malix2 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Great new chapter. Keep up the awesome work. :) I hope to see a new chapter soon. :)
Major Simi chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
well looks like one very interesting and hared hystory lesson for some people. great chapter, well doone
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Cool.
Major Simi chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
well looks like they made it to earth, great chapter, well done
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Good update. I'm guessing the Colonists and Cylon diplomats are going to freak out when they see an EIGHT on the Earth ship...and then learn of the SEVEN. But than again, when they land in an opened air dock with people just walking around not worrying about being sucked out into space...
45jacky chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Just a quick question. Where is the Apollo? In the Pegasus galaxy?
Malix2 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) Next chapter should be a good one. :)
Nedy Rahn chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Now this is really going to get interesting. I wonder just how much will change as time goes on. I assume this is way past Maelstrom and that Capt. Kara "Starbuck" Thrace has returned from being an Ascended.
EvilTheLast chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Just read the last 3 chapters. Great story so far. Very well written. Fills in most of the holes of BSG. No chance of this story will end like BSG 2003. I'm guessing the writers/owners of BSG didn't want fans annoying them for a season 5 so they ended it in the last 20 minutes with the worst ending possible. They gave up their technology to become hunters and gatherers? I just don't see it.
Major Simi chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
well looks like a big surprise for th others of the team, great chapter.
Malix2 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the awesome work. :)
GenoBeast chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This chapter was alright but I did not really like the way it was written. It stretched out longer than it needed to be and dialogue felt fake really...Daniel would give an explanation and then someone would comment on it in a sympathtic tone, yet I felt those words were more dramatic than they should have been. It is unfortunate the mistakes Kobol, Terra and the Colonies made in terms of AI abuse but after a while I think SGC personal would not be so surprised
45jacky chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Really liking your story and how fast you are putting it up.
Nedy Rahn chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Good chapter and an excellent read, however I found only one mistake. That was as I read through the story and got down to the developement of the Colonial Cylons you said Greystoke, but it was Graystone. I have the first half season of Caprica besides the first three seasons of Battlestar Galactica The Reimagined Series. I use these as part of my research. Keep it up, I wouldn't bring down this chapter, just make the correction to your orginal file and load it then replace the old version with the new.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »