Reviews for Numbers
Nedy Rahn chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Not a bad short chapter though and I think you've led things up to the actual talks pretty well.
Patty1965 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
This has been a good story so far. I am really enjoying it. I hated the end of BSG. I also love SG1. Wish it was still ongoing!
kitsune of darkfire chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
might i point out that at that point in time atlantis was on earth and has a MUCH larger sensor range than 9 lightyears they would have known the fleet was out there long before daniel told them hell the daedelus class starship has a greater scan range than that oh well at least there isnt anything a cylon baseship can do against a daedulus class except die a quick messy death lol plasma beam weapons designed to blow through ori motherships in a few hits vs. just hull armor? no contest at all
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Great chapter. Vala is going to make Starbuck look sane. I can see Danial saying "This is Vala, she stole Earth's first space flag ship all by herself. After we beat the crap out of each other several times, I captured her and recruited her. Now we are lovers. Before she leaves this room, I going to scan her to find out what she has stolen from all of you. Oh, and she use to have a snake in her head." I have to wonder what the ONEs at this point know about Earth's defenses. My understanding is that Atlantis is in the SOL system. Atlantis can probably take on 20 Cylon basestars without breaking a sweat. Upgrades to Colonists ships to make even the 'frozen meat locker' ship into a baseship destroyer? I can see them trying to explain to Starbuck over and over and over again the name of the coffee she is drinking?
Nedy Rahn chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Oh man Vala's going to be a real handfull especially where Daniel is concerned.
axel100 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
You are a machine. Six chapters in 3 days! Loved the warm and fuzzy moments between the cylons. Certainly not a side we normally see. Valas possesive streak was even better!
Malix2 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Great new chapter. Keep up the awesome work. :) I hope to see a new chapter soon. :)
Major Simi chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
well looks like one very interesting and hared hystory lesson for some people. great chapter, well doone
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Cool.
Major Simi chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
well looks like they made it to earth, great chapter, well done
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Good update. I'm guessing the Colonists and Cylon diplomats are going to freak out when they see an EIGHT on the Earth ship...and then learn of the SEVEN. But than again, when they land in an opened air dock with people just walking around not worrying about being sucked out into space...
45jacky chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Just a quick question. Where is the Apollo? In the Pegasus galaxy?
Malix2 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) Next chapter should be a good one. :)
Nedy Rahn chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Now this is really going to get interesting. I wonder just how much will change as time goes on. I assume this is way past Maelstrom and that Capt. Kara "Starbuck" Thrace has returned from being an Ascended.
EvilTheLast chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Just read the last 3 chapters. Great story so far. Very well written. Fills in most of the holes of BSG. No chance of this story will end like BSG 2003. I'm guessing the writers/owners of BSG didn't want fans annoying them for a season 5 so they ended it in the last 20 minutes with the worst ending possible. They gave up their technology to become hunters and gatherers? I just don't see it.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »