Reviews for Numbers
Malix2 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) Next chapter should be a good one. :)
Kansas Scout chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Now this is really going to get interesting. I wonder just how much will change as time goes on. I assume this is way past Maelstrom and that Capt. Kara "Starbuck" Thrace has returned from being an Ascended.
EvilTheLast chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Just read the last 3 chapters. Great story so far. Very well written. Fills in most of the holes of BSG. No chance of this story will end like BSG 2003. I'm guessing the writers/owners of BSG didn't want fans annoying them for a season 5 so they ended it in the last 20 minutes with the worst ending possible. They gave up their technology to become hunters and gatherers? I just don't see it.
Major Simi chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
well looks like a big surprise for th others of the team, great chapter.
Malix2 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the awesome work. :)
GenoBeast chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This chapter was alright but I did not really like the way it was written. It stretched out longer than it needed to be and dialogue felt fake really...Daniel would give an explanation and then someone would comment on it in a sympathtic tone, yet I felt those words were more dramatic than they should have been. It is unfortunate the mistakes Kobol, Terra and the Colonies made in terms of AI abuse but after a while I think SGC personal would not be so surprised
45jacky chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Really liking your story and how fast you are putting it up.
Kansas Scout chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Good chapter and an excellent read, however I found only one mistake. That was as I read through the story and got down to the developement of the Colonial Cylons you said Greystoke, but it was Graystone. I have the first half season of Caprica besides the first three seasons of Battlestar Galactica The Reimagined Series. I use these as part of my research. Keep it up, I wouldn't bring down this chapter, just make the correction to your orginal file and load it then replace the old version with the new.
axel100 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Vala was a bit intense for what I was expecting. Otherwise, a great chapter.
axel100 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Another great chapter. Loved Daniels exchange with Vala. So in keeping with what we know of them from the Series finale. The only thing that gave m pause was the unseen raven haird woman. Is she an OC or just someone I've forgotten about. A ancient perhaps. Also, I didn't mention in my last review it but Cavals rant in Chapter 1 about wanting to be able to experience life beyond the physical limitations of his body is certainly a clear reference to asscension when viewed in light of the Stargate Universe. Well, ascending a hostile being did wonders for Anubis!
axel100 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well there is something staring me right in the face that never occurred to me. Daniel Jackson is that other Daniel. Why not. Of course you still have to explain why our earht differs from where the final 5 came from. Or do you?
Malix2 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Wow, that was fast. Just posted a review of the last two chapters. Great new chapter, keep up the great work. :) I do wonder how this will play out.
Kansas Scout chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Man that was a really cool way to work in what we talked about earlier. I think this track will work and tie everything together as you progress.
Major Simi chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
well looks like spacemonkey learned something interesting about himself and his family. good and interesting chapter
Malix2 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Interesting, so daniel is the lost model in this. Should be interesting.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »