Reviews for Numbers
Nedy Rahn chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Good chapter and an excellent read, however I found only one mistake. That was as I read through the story and got down to the developement of the Colonial Cylons you said Greystoke, but it was Graystone. I have the first half season of Caprica besides the first three seasons of Battlestar Galactica The Reimagined Series. I use these as part of my research. Keep it up, I wouldn't bring down this chapter, just make the correction to your orginal file and load it then replace the old version with the new.
axel100 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Vala was a bit intense for what I was expecting. Otherwise, a great chapter.
axel100 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Another great chapter. Loved Daniels exchange with Vala. So in keeping with what we know of them from the Series finale. The only thing that gave m pause was the unseen raven haird woman. Is she an OC or just someone I've forgotten about. A ancient perhaps. Also, I didn't mention in my last review it but Cavals rant in Chapter 1 about wanting to be able to experience life beyond the physical limitations of his body is certainly a clear reference to asscension when viewed in light of the Stargate Universe. Well, ascending a hostile being did wonders for Anubis!
axel100 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well there is something staring me right in the face that never occurred to me. Daniel Jackson is that other Daniel. Why not. Of course you still have to explain why our earht differs from where the final 5 came from. Or do you?
Malix2 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Wow, that was fast. Just posted a review of the last two chapters. Great new chapter, keep up the great work. :) I do wonder how this will play out.
Nedy Rahn chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Man that was a really cool way to work in what we talked about earlier. I think this track will work and tie everything together as you progress.
Major Simi chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
well looks like spacemonkey learned something interesting about himself and his family. good and interesting chapter
Malix2 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Interesting, so daniel is the lost model in this. Should be interesting.
Nedy Rahn chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Again another very intreguing chapter and it seems Daniel has his own version of Vertual Six watching over him. I wonder when she'll let herself be known to him. Also it would be interesting for the Fleet to just jump in in Earth orbit. I can see the I.O.A. throwing a fit and badgering President Hayes or his successor and General O'Neill into doing something. I take it that this story is Post-Stargate: Universe or that particular timeline never took place in your Stargate Timeline. If so I guess it is possible for Samantha Carter to have finished her three year hitch as Commander of the USS George S. Hammond and is now nearing the beginning of commanding Stargate Command. According to the comics and the games that were to be released Carter was promoted to Brigadier General in the USAF and assigned as Commander Stargate Command. In a way that fits. You see in the US Armed Forces a commander only has a three year command time. This dates back to the years of McNamara during the Kennedy and Johnson administrations and the Vietnam Era. Also there is an up or out policy for officers.
Major Simi chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
well looks like Daniel is in trouble, well great and interesting chapter
Major Simi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
well looks like Daniel had a strange dream, interesting story plot, so kep going, it is a good idea
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Looks like a very good start. Danial will turn out to be Kara's DNA father? Or actual father? Well, that's the theory I got from the last season of BSG.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It would be interesting to see how you merge the two verses and have it make a fair amount of sense.

So far though it is decently written and it flowed well.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is a really good start. I would like to see where you take this.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5