Reviews for Darkness Lays Her Crimson Cloak
Anon Y. Mous chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I like this little piece. Only one major objection: canon Damien would rather have died than turn against his Church; if the Church had turned on him, he'd be more broken than he appears here (per his dream near the beginning of WTNF).
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Bwahahahah! Oh man...I kept having visions of Carrion from Clive Barker's Abarat series while reading this one! XD great job! (I happen to be one of those Villian loving gals lol! Yay for Villains! XD) I look forward to whatever you write next!
Herdcat chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really liked this - Damien's vegetable line was really amusing - it was a very cynical take of the Patriarch - that said I would have liked a bit of a longer scene with him actually in the forest - there aren't nearly enough fics with Damien trying to destroy the Hunter - particularly after the first book which would be the perfect place for it to happen if the second hadn't cropped up - for me Damien's whole I am so very in love with him was slightly boring - it could be a personal preference but what always drew me to these two was the fact that it wasn't love - they hated each other and were sort of reluctantly fascinated despite of it - particularly with Tarrant's nature I just can't see him being capable of love - I really liked this fic but I would love it if u wrote something similar but more enemyish -makes pleady eyes at writer-