Reviews for A Date with Destiny
Rosawellian1984 chapter 8 . 8/9
How about the three human girls get pregnant with children before becoming Vamps u know like make love to their husbands a last human experience...but getting pregnant a week before turning!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 33 . 8/2
Awesome, awesome story! Love it! Love how you add the Cullen's, into the story. Great suspense and action
Sassyvampmama chapter 33 . 6/6
Thank you for sharing.
B4bidden.Products chapter 33 . 4/10
such a excellent story
rmiser1994 chapter 33 . 1/14
great story i really enjoyed reading it! .
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 33 . 1/1
Loved this story great job.
Lauren Saint chapter 33 . 11/15/2015
Wow what a lovely and beautiful story! Loved reading it! :D Thanks for another great read! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 11/4/2015
Well I just finished your story ,"A Date With Destiny". I have to tell you that I really enjoyed it. It was so different from other stories, plus I liked all the action and suspence ! Great job!

Sincerely,
Arcangelos chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
Moon children? like 'children of the moon' ... were they not eradicated?
DragonFire Princess chapter 33 . 5/22/2015
WOW!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 33 . 3/19/2015
That was perfect! I loved it! WOW! AMAZING! I wanted it to go on! I was sucked into the story and I didn't stop until I was finished! I got to the end and screamed because there wasn't any more to read! Fantastic!
kantorkan chapter 24 . 3/7/2015
Charlie is a walking lie detector right? just gather the guard all together have ask who is the traitor let him test the waters so to speak that should solve the to the trial.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 3/7/2015
Let me rehash,we have two vampires having sex the female gets pregnant has morning sickness then finds out the full vampire baby wants humon food while growing,what is wrong with this picture?
kantorkan chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
Need to reel back the obsession with the Cullens,just kill off C,E and Ed,put the rest in the guard and move on to finding the now she is a humon drinker like she should be. this pregnancy twist was silly.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
It's heels and wear.I wonder if Jessica's little vocal gift could shatter a vampire,maybe they could test it on Eddie?