Reviews for A Date with Destiny
DragonFire Princess chapter 33 . 5/22
WOW!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 33 . 3/19
That was perfect! I loved it! WOW! AMAZING! I wanted it to go on! I was sucked into the story and I didn't stop until I was finished! I got to the end and screamed because there wasn't any more to read! Fantastic!
kantorkan chapter 24 . 3/7
Charlie is a walking lie detector right? just gather the guard all together have ask who is the traitor let him test the waters so to speak that should solve the to the trial.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 3/7
Let me rehash,we have two vampires having sex the female gets pregnant has morning sickness then finds out the full vampire baby wants humon food while growing,what is wrong with this picture?
kantorkan chapter 21 . 3/7
Need to reel back the obsession with the Cullens,just kill off C,E and Ed,put the rest in the guard and move on to finding the now she is a humon drinker like she should be. this pregnancy twist was silly.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 3/6
It's heels and wear.I wonder if Jessica's little vocal gift could shatter a vampire,maybe they could test it on Eddie?
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/6
Just drop the Jake character and lets get to killing off Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 3/6
There are too many characters to figure out who her mate 't until they tell Charlie and see what he does should be interesting.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/6
I know it has already happened,but does the child have a bitchin' gift since both 'rents are talented? well why not give Ang. and Jess kids also?
kantorkan chapter 8 . 3/6
only has two weeks before her you decide though make it a girl,and don't name her Renesmee.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 3/6
Can't wait to see what the plan is for the Cullen's.I think Eddie,Carlisle and Esme should be dismembered and ,Alice and the rest made to join either the Volturi or Diana's reason the first three die is because as Coven leader and his mate it is their responsibility to follow the laws and just because i don't like the prissy bitch Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 3/6
Am I right to guess that Angela and Jessica have found their mates?
kantorkan chapter 5 . 3/6
Why doesn't Diana send someone to either kill or grab Vicky and take care of her? also wonder what she has planned of the Cullen's.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 3/6
Why were Jessica and Angela drug into the supernatural world?
kantorkan chapter 2 . 3/6
Charlie is way too gullible for a policeman .the girls should have freaked out more and they don't seem to concerned that they will be changed into Vampires and never see their families Bella is Marcus' mate isn't he physically much older then her ?