Reviews for Charlie's Childhood Drabbles
Abba chapter 1 . 6/20
Can you make a rags fan fiction on Charlie Prince and Kadee Worth's daughter, Sabrina?
Camille JA chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is pretty interesting. Never really thought about the grown up Charlie's childhood, which is an important part of the Cindefella character.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Try and update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Good
CarterOrJoPreferablyJoSince99 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was good! :)
chrnarnia3 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
The date was cute :)
jellybean96 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Super cute! Loved it!
Ragszette chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I'm a writer myself, and it's fantastic to see how he came to be what he is "today". Before anyone watches Rags, THEY MUST READ THIS! Supah dupah dope job, Charlie would be proud :)
chrnarnia3 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Please update this! I don't know if you have more, but it'd be cool if you did!
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
This is the sort of stuff I end up getting addicted to while i'm supposed to be doing Language Arts homework. XD
Rocky Pond chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Update
misscakerella chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Great story arling! The explanations for his ukulele, and his mother's piano made the story very interesting along with the song quote at the end. Very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
If you remember this story, can you please continue the other rags story you were supposed to finish? You know, the one with Charlie and Zander?I'm requesting, not commanding. Anyways, please continue.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Adore the last two lines of this chapter.

His song in Rags "Someday."

Impressive for that late at night. I didn't notice any mistakes grammatically though spelling, I can't spell very well so I don't know if there were or weren't mistakes in that category.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved that movie. Though that could be partial due to the fact that I have a bit of an obsession with Modern Day Cinderella stories.