Reviews for Against Medical Advice
Awesome! ! Loved it! !
Beside Moonlight chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Lestrade and John just kinda roll with it. ;D
Xtin2000 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
wow this is a pretty cool story :)
TARDIS2013 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Addicting and Sherlock is a stubborn man lol
Great story!
shadowfireflame chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Wow, this was brilliant! What a great continuation of the story. I love the way you've portrayed Sherlock and John's relationship (that lovely doctorly friendship and protectiveness) and also Sherlock's relationship with Lestrade. It was wonderful how Sherlock jumped in to save Lestrade in the water.
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Heehee :D Love it. That was fun. Gonna go and finish the previous story, now :D
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
"It's everything I ever wanted and so much more!" I quoted my little sister when I gave her a Zhu-Zhu pet kit for her birthday last year. Ha, funny quote to remember now, but it goes well with what I think about this :D
Cockapoo chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
You know, I absolutely loved this! The part when Sherlock said he solved the case from his bed reminded me of Skyfall, when Q tells Bond that he can do more damage in his pajamas on his laptop before his first cup of Earl Grey than Bond can do in a year in the field. And that made me wonder how Sherlock and Q would react to each other. That is one crossover I would be dying to read. Sorry, done rambling! This was a fantastic two shot, you write a lot of really amazing Sherlock fics, some of the best I have found so far! Keep it up!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Great story. :D
jbug chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Very good. I liked it.
ds862 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I love doctor!john and Sherlock whump.. and you do it so well! Nicely done!
Don'tSleep chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Meh. Breathing is boring. Sherlock's words, not mine. ;)
katherine chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
o my gosh! your awesome i love it! i cant even stay to write a better review because i need to go and read more of your amazing stories!
charliebrown1234 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Yay! It's good! Not that I ever doubted you but wow! How is it possible that you continue to chug out high quality fics like this? It's just crazy! Anyway, good story as usual and I'll be waiting for your other stories to update!

charliebrown1234