Reviews for The Reckoning
Hidden Moonlight chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
D'awwwww Great chapter. Except I noticed one thing was the date supposed to be 2021?
Keefer chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
AWWWWWW.
You just made my day.
So many warm fuzzy feelings. EEEEE!
Shabby Abby chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Aww adorable. (Balcifer and June.)
I'm kinda shocked u have an Eve who isn't a psycho bitch. At least she doesn't seem like one yet.
aLoggedInReader chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Awwww, that was a very sweet ending to the story, I love it :-)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
I saw what you did there. I also saw the subtle refrence to Skin and Ink. This is so sweet!
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
im not crying theres just balcifer in my eye, i swear. i dont want it to end, its so perfect. beautiful and amazing chapter *hugs* ]
Keefer chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Enjoyed it? Loved it, like always.
Really sad to see this coming to an end though...
aLoggedInReader chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Hell of a way to distract Lucifer from stressing out too much... do you think Balthazar has a little time to spare for me on Tuesday morning? I gotta go to a meeting then and I'm already stressed out about it *lol* Okay okay, he's married... too bad ;-)

Great chapter!
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Again, perfection..goddamn they have the best sex, I don't want it to end..its just so perfect, Gah your awesomeness continues
Keefer chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
THEY'RE HUMAN TOO!
I am so happy that you made this chapter. There are so many authors who just leave it at unrealistic perfection. But you, you are amazing in a totally different way. You show that they are normal, have fights, but get over it. Thank you for that
Shabby Abby chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Really great chapter, I wasn't sure whether to cry or laugh about thier fight.
aLoggedInReader chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Awwwwww... what a stupid thing to fight about, but most fights are about stupid things, aren't they? It was very realistic :-)
I'm glad they both could just admit that they were wrong in the end :-)

Good chapter! I'm nearly sad that this story is almost finished!

P.s.: (some shameless advertising) have you seen my sequel for the baby Gabe story?
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
*sobs* even their fights are perfect, why you so perfect Alex? CANNOT wait for flash! but i dont want any of these to end, i just want them to go forever cause i love them so so much..
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Y U SO AWESOME!? Seriously I keep reading you stories and I have school in -looks at clock- 4 hours. Sorry I'm spamming your inbox.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
This was VERY smutty and fluffy so I loved it...except for he whole issue with getting married in Canada. As a proud Canadian I'm offended. Have you noticed you have a habbit of naming bars after heaven/hell/purgatory? Not that that's a bad thing, it's very fitting for people with names like Balthazar, Lucifer, Castiel...