Reviews for Like a Slow Fire Burn
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
Great job! A nice, quiet, contemplative moment between. Just the right amount of fluff, yet not going too much into it due to circumstances. You really wrote both of them so well.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is really nice! I especially like Mako's thoughts in the second paragraph, regarding his relationship with Korra and the reason(s) behind his actions. I also liked this line: "He'd been a bit guarded, but that hadn't changed the fact that it was nice to have company that night, someone to help him find Bolin, unlike all the other times when Mako had to do things alone." And the bit about brushing aside conflicts for Bolin's sake was an interesting analysis. Good job on this!
spy2011 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awww what an awesome story _ totally enjoyed it, awesome writing skills :) You captured their personalities well.

xx Kay xx
Imaginary Enemies chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Omg this was awesome! Loved it
great gospel chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was so perfect. It was true to character and fit seamlessly into the storyline. It was also quite cute, to boot. I could definitely see something like this playing out. Well done!

sora
SoulLikeABird chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
awwwwwwwwhhh! :3 This is really good! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Your detail is very good! Can't wait to read more of your work.
m3adrid chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really liked this story! You're a good writer, and this is an amazing one shot. I just want Mako and Korra to be together. :c
Liviyan chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is so wonderfully written! My favorite kind of stories ultimately are stories that stick as close as they can to canon within reason (ex: different ships and whatnot). This story, the entire time, I could PERFECTLY envision this whole conversation/confrontation happen in the show. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this actually happened in the next episode (then again, my inner Makorra fangirl is desperately wishing it will). Beautiful beautiful job, and keep up the good work.

Liviyan
LadySarahj chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Mako has issues. That was awesome!
peste21 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
hi, great fic, really nice, and it goes with the mood of the series,especially the reference to the scene of the park,

this is going to my favorites, bye