Reviews for Dårlig Varg
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I like this story very much, but I'm disappointed Rose almost as much I'm at Thor. Neither of them have tried think how lost Loki is, how everything just went out his control or how little he had choice. Both of them are mourning for the person he was before, but he is right there maybe changed, insane and full of anger. They are scared of him, angry at him and disappointed to him, and yet no one can hate him more than Loki hates himself. Plus they can speak to Odin(whose fault all of this is(I hate that bastard)), with no anger or hate.

And the Doctor, I don't even know am I angry at him or feel sorry. Because had known how horrible father Odin would be, how Loki would learn hate his very being, how he would suffer, be misunderstood and find himself always being 'less'. I hate to think that Loki's fate was only to be monster in the story, but Doctor hated the thought as well... Even thought he didn't do anything to stop it, I REALLY hate the fix-points.

So as you may have noticed this fic gives me very strong feelings, and I would like thank you for writing it. I'm going to look for sequel, but it's also fine if you leave it open. *lets prove Doctor wrong*
nasiamarie88 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful. I loved every bit of this. Great job. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
so intriguing! Enjoyed it a lot!
extracutegurl9 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
This is a really good story and I hope you do write a sequel.
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I was sure it was the Warriors Three and the Lady Sif...so where's number three?
Borne4696 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Wow. This...was tooooooooo fantastic! Only once in a blue moon do I stumble upon a stunning Loki interpertation via fanfic. Even rarer do I find a Doctor Who one. This fic is so well put together and well told that I don't know where to begin talking about it. So, I'll just, MAGNIFICENT!

The only problem, though, was the narrative. When I first started reading, I was confused by narrative. I thought it was third person, but in some parts it switched to Loki, then Doc, then Rose, and it did so with no clear evidence of who the narrator was. That was the ONLY problem. Everything else was purely MAGNIFICENT!
Ahelia chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Wow, this is truly a wonderful story. Somehow it got me into a very melancholic mood...the imagination of our short lives in comparsion to the things they have seen and the time passed for them. Unbelievable and somehow tragic to see things come and go ferever.
Even at the funny moments there was always this overwhelming sadness about the fact that he knows...
Your Loki was wonderful and the whole time i hoped he would save him.
So yes, this was beautiful, but so very, very, very sad.
I hope you will write a sequel! Save Loki :)
Descending Rival chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I actually read this a while ago some place else and just found it here. I thought I'd let you know I loved this fic! It's well written with well thought out concept. And very sad. So, pretty much, amazing job!
Carri007 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Wow, excellent story! But the ending was just about the most depressing thing ever :(. You did a wonderful job making the reader truly care about Loki, even when they knew what was coming.
CamiKlaus24-7 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
This story is utterly epic. I love your writing style. I love every thing about it. I can't see any flaws I can't even find any grammar or spelling flaws. I love the way you portrayed Loki, you really got his emotions without making it seem like he is a overly sensitive guy. His friendship with rose is absolutly adorable and the I love the last paragraph with Loki explaining why he jumped in front of rose. It is just an awesome story with an epic plot and a touch of humor. Loki as a girl certainly got me giggling. I can't wait to read more! Update soon
WaitingForLife2Begin chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
WaitingForLife2Begin chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
LOve it!mixs to of my favorite characters...LOKI AND DOCTOR WHO. and i like how you used the tenth doctor not the eleventh i wasnt i big fan of him(the 11th)
Millenium Ring chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Amusing tale so far and I can definitely see the parallels between the Master and Loki now that you've brought them to the forefront of my mind. The Doctor would probably be hard-pressed to resist trying to help Loki, especially when he reminds him so much of his once friend.

The added fun of Thor travelling with them is just great! He's sweet in his own way and just plain fun to read about when written well. 'Thor the younger years', as I affectionately like to think of him, always seems to be a mix of child-like energy and princely confidence - both of which heavily prevail in your story-telling. Good work so far! _

Setting it with Rose as the Doctor's companion is a brillo decision too, as she was definitely the best person he travelled with and he doesn't have the heavy veil of sorrow floating about him yet. I always felt his spark had vanished when she did, only made worse after the Master 'died' too.

Anywho, keep this up! I wonder...will you change history for the Princes, or plonk them back in their timeline to continue as normal when it's over? o_O
DeppleICk chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
How the hell does this only have a single review? Really, this story deserves far more. I love this. I really really do. I love Loki and Rose's interactions and even Thor (the bumbling idiot) is good.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH