Reviews for The Cybertronian Chipmunks
killian.rainey chapter 15 . 4/2
i think what ben meant was look at the decepticons
killian.rainey chapter 4 . 3/14
look's like the worlds have finally collide
killian.rainey chapter 3 . 3/2
just so youl'll know the secretary of defense is John Keller.
killian.rainey chapter 2 . 3/2
not ot correct you but lennox is spelled with 2 N's. just saying
killian.rainey chapter 26 . 1/16
when you do the credits for the avenging chipmunks transform, it would help to put their nmaes next to them. that way, people won't get confused about who was in it.
a fan of TF chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
AWESOME story but the nick fury ending seems kinda lame
Jeffery Kelsey chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
You should of used Shockwave instead because Barricade's weak and undisciplined and Shockwave's Megatron's true second-in-command and he's the real high ranking Decepticon not Barricade, so please use Shockwave instead of Barricade.
alvinnascar5 chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
Well done! I loved the story! Keep up the good work!
alvinnascar5 chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Well done! I liked the part where Alvin returned the Matrix of Leadership to Optimus. Keep up the good work! :)
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Oh my god! That was epic!

I loved the description of all the battles in this and I love it how hey killed Leonard, it was funny.

I though they had all lost the battle when the bomb fell and the decepticon fleet were getting closer but what the lifesaver did kinda reminded me of that film iron man with that robot who saves earth from a missile. I love that film which made this scene even better.

Woo, I'm glad the mighty died, he'd always show up in the worst of situations, plus he was an ass! Lol

I really liked all the determination in this chapter, I'm glad they won!

Can't wait for the next two (or how ever more there are) chapter!
alvinnascar5 chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
The Chipmunks and the Chipettes were so brave! Do a sequel to this story!
Chipmunk Superfan chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
love it. it has the best parts ov all the movies, with my favorite creatures thrown in. (and i cant be specific because i like it all)
Weemusiclover1999 chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
Wow, these three chapters were really good.

I think they're almost close to getting to the tetrahedral, can't wait for that.

Anyway, sorry I took so long to read them but I do have to study if I want to pass my exams so next time please be a little more understanding, thanks.
alvinnascar5 chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
I hope Megatron doesn't catch the Chipmunks and the Chipettes! Great chapter! Keep it up!
Chipmunk Superfan chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
yeah, like Me!? love it, though!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »