Reviews for Losing Keys
clj7 chapter 1 . 1/20
Hahaha
SeaMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I actually remember reading this a long time ago but I never reviewed. :(

Hahaha Jade's text(s) to Tori were absolutely hilarious. "She needs a kidney transplant. Go and offer yours." ;) Genius stuff. And really in character too.
thescissoring chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aw how sweet! I love this. I feel like Jade would be more willing to let her guard down, or at least reciprocate friendship around Cat, because she is so innocent.
curly1221 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww, cute! Cat and Jade friendship is the best thing on this planet!
Dominosrule chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was so funny and sweet! I love it.
PrettyFacesWithBrokenEyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was adorable! You should do more Cade friendship stories. :)
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love this fic. It's refreshing to read a Cade friendship fic where they aren't OOC! Keep up the good work!
paintinglies chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was so cute. I'm really intrigued with Cade friendship, since Jade doesn't seem to be hostile and insulting to Cat as she is to Tori. There was an episode where Jade pretty much invited herself over when Cat was house sitting because she didn't have any plans (because Jade had just broken up with Beck). There are also a couple of videos where on where Cat is at Jade's house and they sing together, which was very cute.

You had Cat's voice PERFECTLY. For a person who has only watched a few episodes, you wrote Cat surprisingly well. Jade was also very in character too, and I really liked when she texted Tori about Cat. Loved it, you should write more Cade friendship!
AlexParkFan1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So cute loved the bit where Jade freaks out Tori too funny I swallowed a penny when I was younger...gotta love Cat she reminds me of me when I was younger all dreamy and sweet. Great writting solid story loved it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good Story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is so cute I love it!
x1x2x3x4x5x6x chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awwww! Cade friendship is just so cute! I think you did a really great job of keeping them in character. Looking forward to more stories from you!
69Belina69 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awww :3

Hahaha this is so fun xD